Well...Goodbye. For a while, I guess...

Ok, this is like, the last post I’m making in a while, so bye I reckon.

Reason: In case I haven’t already ranted to some of you, my band camp starts tommrow, and the hours of camp are long and with only one computer open in the band dorms, I don’t have much contact with the real outside world (i.e. you guys).

So unless a) I get computer b) I bum off roomates possible computer c) Snag the dorm cpu while I can, I won’t be around as much.

Also, read the sig. No music project progress, ‘cause all my work is on the home computer now. Until I get my own and transfer, Senior Song n’shit ain’t goin’ NOWHERE!

So…um…I’ll come back at chat sometimes…

Just, do these things for me.

-When a newbie comes in, please someone say my usual four lines (Welcome, site info, something insane and random, and spam/plug my music site)

-XCG, don’t count me out yet for the FE2 shrine, unless you just want to procede with plans, that’s coo’

-Check up on www.vgmix.com every once in a while for updates. When it comes out, it’ll be GREAT! Trust me.

I guess that’s it…

No, wait. Thank you Nulani, for showing me the FTP to those Pillows songs! Now I have something to jam to on the trip!!

Ok, I say bye now.

Bye now!

Have fun in Band Camp!

I hope you have fun at…band camp American Pie flashback Just kidding, enjoy yourself:yipee:

I hope you have a good time at band camp:wave:

Uhh, no offense or anything, but you seem to leave and return alot. Maybe it’s just me though.

Have fun. Just when you get back don’t go all Michelle on us. (American Pie)

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Bye’ and steals your most valuable and precious item.

Have fun! does the bye dance

Who are you again?

I stole their line! AHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
with only one computer open in the band dorms, I don’t have much contact with the real outside world (i.e. you guys).

Wow, what’s band camp like if THIS is the real outside world?

Anyway, have fun, experience some anecdotes, and we’ll see you in one camp period.

See ya later.