Well F-Zero got a thread...

The game only been there one week.
By the time we all get used to it and improve our techniques, the quick acceleration on light chars can save us a lot of time, yeah.

But after months of Mario Kart 64, I always took Wario. He’s heavy, but he isn’t that slow on acceleration, and still handles ok. ^^

Yeah, but you got to remember in this game, it’s the kart that matters your speed, acceleration, etc., not the character.

Yeah this game truely is great i just played it with a friend of mine and both went on the same kart. PURE FUN!!! it was great how well the 2 player thing works. Though the tracks could be a bit longer (except for the baby track one =) ) but I think the mass chaos makes up for it alot. I am currently on the last CC and having a blast doing it, but my god it is hard (the AI is ALOT better in this game). But the one thing i really cant wait for is when the warp pipe thing comes out and we can play it online:yipee: .

Originally posted by SonicBomber
But the one thing i really cant wait for is when the warp pipe thing comes out and we can play it online:yipee: .

To bad MK:DD!! has a horrible LAN.
You can’t even pick your karts or characters!

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
To bad MK:DD!! has a horrible LAN.
You can’t even pick your karts or characters!

heh I fail to see how that is such a horrible thing. I think its fun when you get random people and karts so you dont get stuck with one team. I do it all the time in single player and i have a blast.

Though the tracks could be a bit longer (except for the baby track one =) )

I presume you mean shorter, either that or you haven’t played the 100-second lap Wario Colosseum yet :thud:

And if you want pure mayhem, as I’ve said before, pick the Troopas. Nothing’s more fun than on the baby circuit, picking up 6 green shells and carpet bombing everyone :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Nebagram
[b]I presume you mean shorter, either that or you haven’t played the 100-second lap Wario Colosseum yet :thud:

And if you want pure mayhem, as I’ve said before, pick the Troopas. Nothing’s more fun than on the baby circuit, picking up 6 green shells and carpet bombing everyone :mwahaha: [/b]

No, I do mean longer for the most part except Wario Colosseum that is the only track (other then the baby park) that is a good size, most of the other tracks seem way to short.

Oh and yeah im going to try that troopas on that track right now. This is going to be fun:mwahaha:

heh I fail to see how that is such a horrible thing. I think its fun when you get random people and karts so you dont get stuck with one team. I do it all the time in single player and i have a blast.

And one person per GC.
So if you want the 16 player MK:DD!! LAN party, You need…

[ul]
[li]16 Gamecubes
[/li][li]16 TVs
[/li][li]16 Controllers
[/li][li]16 MK:DD!! Discs
[/li][li]LAN Cables
[/li][/ul]