Wear your seatbelt.

No, really, do it.

o.o;;;

Well that was…pleasant. Yowch.

Makes me glad I actually do wear my seatbelt.

With the way I and the people around me drive, I’d be stupid not to.

Wow o_o. I wonder who filmed that and why.

O_O

Wow.
Sucks for him.

…ouch.

That looked fake to me. Maybe it was the framerate.

Fuck you, excellent way to ruin a perfect day.

Just… ow. There’s a reason I always wear mine. that and I’m bloody paraniod when I drive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was funny. I always wear my seatbelt, but i’m rarely in vehicles anyways.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was funny.

You are one sick fuck.

Infonick, back off. If you have a complaint, this isn’t the way to get yourself heard. Vigilanteism is frowned upon and so is flaming.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Infonick, back off. If you have a complaint, this isn’t the way to get yourself heard. Vigilanteism is frowned upon and so is flaming.

Sorry, I just find joking about car accidents I find very sickening. It just seems that some things you shouldn’t joke about. Plus, seeing this reminds me of Jan 10, 2004. I didn’t think I was being a vigilante or flaming, but whatever, please everyone don’t make fun of this sort of thing. It isn’t funny. That sort of stuff happens all the time to good people and sometimes people even die from them. I was just having a good day, and then I see this and it reminds me of that day again and seeing the inside is worse since I see a bit of what my friends went throguh inside the vehicle. Then to have someone joke and say that is funny sort of feels like they are laughing at my friends, one of which died. Most of those who posted didn’t laugh at the guy, but Gila did which I find sick. Accidents aren’t anything to laugh about.

Yeah, I think we can all understand and sympathize with that.

I didn’t even need to see that… Info’s tragic thread scared me sufficiently enough. I wear my seatbelt anyway, but now it’s less of a habit or a chore and more of a conscious decision to protect myself.

I avoid cars if I can. Trains are much more fun, and they don’t crash so often. They’re even less expensive.

I should probably add that the page didn’t load for me.

I too am having trouble with the page loading. I know that it’s probably touchy but may I have the link to Infonick’s story? I’m curious as to what everyone is speaking of, plus I don’t want to accidentally offend without knowing what’s going on.