We used to ...

I see much, much thinner on a daily basis- not that it matters. Jesus, she looks healthy enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Steve
Whoa, she really <i>is</i> freakinā€™ thin. I didnā€™t look closely at her before o.o;;

Hello, decades of drought, famine, and war? How can she <i>not</i> be skinny?

I know girls that weigh less than 100 lbs. This chick isnā€™t twiggy. Sheā€™s got features and curves. Though of course, you might not be as accustomed to seeing the same things I see in Orange Countyā€¦

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I see much, much thinner on a daily basis- not that it matters. Jesus, she looks healthy enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can see her ribsā€¦

Damn, Iā€™m 5ā€™8 and weigh 125 and Iā€™m about 5 pounds UNDER weight. I donā€™t think many people realize that being thin leans towards the unhealthy side.

Not saying sheā€™s ugly, got a nice look to her yes but her stomach is likeā€¦starved or very well toned :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Evangelion
You can see her ribsā€¦

Barely. I could see my ribs at several points in my life- and I wasnā€™t ever skinny (except when I was really, really, really, REALLY little).

Youā€™re not a woman :stuck_out_tongue: And skinny doesnā€™t necessarily mean underweight I guessā€¦but I dunno it just strikes me as odd when i see people commenting on a such a small frame as hersā€¦I havenā€™t seen too many chicks that look like that but the couple or so that did were anorexic. But whatever, Iā€™m just commenting. Drool on, and stuff.

She has good tone.

NEarly everyone can see their bottom two ribs. You donā€™t develop fat there, so unless it flabs over, youā€™ll see em.

You knowā€¦you could always dress a guy like a girl, then make fun of thatā€¦or something that would be a loophole of that. :stuck_out_tongue: *gets impaled by every crossdresser in the world. ā€œAHH!!! Theyā€™re stuffing me with dildos! HELP ME!!!ā€

Originally posted by Uriel
You knowā€¦you could always dress a guy like a girl, then make fun of thatā€¦or something that would be a loophole of that. :stuck_out_tongue: *gets impaled by every crossdresser in the world. ā€œAHH!!! Theyā€™re stuffing me with dildos! HELP ME!!!ā€

That was quite possibly the most stupid and tasteless thing Iā€™ve read todayā€¦

Originally posted by Cybercompost
That was quite possibly the most stupid and tasteless thing Iā€™ve read todayā€¦

You forgot retarded.

ā€¦

Beauty is fickle.

You guys just donā€™t have a sense of humor, itā€™s funny to me because of what I am, because it wouldn;t make sense for em to say it. lol

You guys just donā€™t have a sense of humor, itā€™s funny to me because of what I am, because it wouldn;t make sense for em to say it. lol

No. We have a sense of humour- we just have GOOD senses of humour. What you said wouldnā€™t make any sense no matter WHO said it. And now I will follow my post with an unnecessarily laugh. lol

ahem. What the fuck.

See, when Shinā€™s disgusted, you KNOW somethingā€™s wrong.

Dangā€¦is it me? Or is everyone in MEGA-SERIOUS mode here?

Oh, itā€™s you.

Dangā€¦is it me? Or is everyone in MEGA-SERIOUS mode here?