WC3: RoC vs FT

Is it me or am I thinking that the expansion did more harm than good to the game?
Is it me or am I thinking that the patch, and balance now present, royally fucked up each race’s purpose?

Let me give you an example.
On RoC, Everyone used spellcasters. To counter this, TFT added quite a lot of anti-magic.
So, as I can see, nobody ain’t using spellcasters for support. Seriously, where’s the good ol’ Knight/Sorc/Priest combo?
Since nobody use spellcasters, nobody use anti-magic. I rarely see any of the new units on melee.
But the worst is, every ranged units seemed to have a new update. For example, the Troll berserkers. Or the digging ability on Crypt fiends. Or the long rifles for them dwarfs.
As a result, it seems everybody likes to mass ranged. Mass Riflemans. Mass Crypts. Mass trolls. Oy.
Yet, Air is always as overpowered as before. Without any new good anti-air, chimeras fly everywere…

Don’t get me wrong, but this is how I saw each race
Human: Melee/Magic . Alot of magic. I mean, seriously. They where good. Or alternativly, a bit of everything. Humans can make about everything, they good in every field.
Orc: Melee. Pure Melee. Even their spells support melee. Bloodlust, anyone? Grunts and Tauren where the strongest melee.
Night Elves: Ranged. They had the best ranged. As long you where behind the front line, mass archers could kill everything with time.
Undead: Either Necros, or Air. Gargs where the best anti-air. Or wyrm… yep… Air. Or Mass Fiends. But that never went far
Now, what I see…
Human: Riflemans! Whoo! A lot of them. WTH? They where never massed before. I also see some mass knight, or mass gryph, but never with magic support. What’s up with that?
Orc: Trolls and witch doctor? Is that some kind of sick joke? Still, I see a lot of air, but they where there before
Night Elves: Everyone go chimeras now. Quick town destroying. But oh so weak to air units. Or, full melee. Without support, of course. =/
Undead: Mass Fiends is all I see now. Seems necros ain’t that good anymore. And again, where’s the gargs? Or the new units?

Its just… not the same…

Counterpoint:

I play Undead mostly, and I only mass Fiends if my opponents mass air.(And I never bother getting Burrow).I used to use Necros, but my current strategy relies on massing Ghouls and Abominations. And I ALWAYS have an Obsidian Statue handy. They are damn useful when creeping, and when in a huge battle I usualy morph 'em to Destroyers, just for extra air support.

Humans…Long Rifles WERE in RoC. The only difference is, in RoC you needed a Workshop to reasearch them. Now all you need is a Keep. It really doesn’t make a difference, as in my oppinion, you’d be an idiot not to have at least one workshop unless you’re trying to tech to something specific. And on another note, I’ve tasted the wrath of mass sorcs before.

I don’t play Orc and Night Elf mcuh, but when I use orc, I like use the old reliable combo of Grunts, Headhunters and Shaman, along with a Kodo and a few Raiders or Demolishers. And night elf…well, as far as I know Chimaeras got no major changes in FT. However, once again, unless they’re teching to somehting specific, you almost never see anyone without at least one mountain giant.

Finally, I think the biggest advantages FT has are the new heroes and the buildable shops. With new heroes come new strategies, and the shops come in handy too. Beacause it helps a LOT to be able to replace your one Town Portal without having to find a goblin merchant(which balances out by them being expensive), plus the convient point of being able to sell items without leaving your base.

In conclusion: I very much prefer Frozen throne.

Yeah, the new heroes and units, along with the shop, are a good point. But the rest, the balance we now know, is totally royally scewed off.

My point still stands. There ain’t no new strategies, they’re just using different ones.
I mean, I just won a game by polymorphing a whole army. nobody had anti-magic. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I found the reason for those strategic changes.
This was RoC:
<TABLE border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing =" 0"><tr><td class =" ladderTable"><TABLE cellpadding=2 cellspacing =" 0"><TR><TD align=center class =" tableHeader"></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica"size=1><SPAN><b>Light</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =” tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Medium</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica"size=1><SPAN><b>Heavy</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =” tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Fort</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica"size=1><SPAN><b>Hero</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =” tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Unarmored</b></SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Normal</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =“tableData”><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Pierce</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>75%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>35%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Siege</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Magic</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>200%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>75%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Chaos</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Spells</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>70%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Hero</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR></TABLE></td></tr></table>

This is Frozen Throne
<TABLE border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing =" 0"><tr><td class =" ladderTable"><TABLE cellpadding=2 cellspacing =" 0"><TR><TD align=center class =" tableHeader"></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Light</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Medium</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Heavy</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Fort</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Hero</b></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableHeader"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><b>Unarmored</b></SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Normal</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>70%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Pierce</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>200%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>75%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>35%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Siege</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>150%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Magic</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>125%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>75%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>200%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>35%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Chaos</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Spells</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>70%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center bgcolor=#555555 class =" tableRank"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD></TR><TR><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN><B>Hero</B></SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>50%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPAN></font></TD><TD align=center class =" tableData"><font face=“arial,helvetica” size=1><SPAN>100%</SPN></font></TD></TR></TABLE></td></tr></table>

EDIT SO I DON’T GET FLAMED AND BLAHBLAH: This is just what I have seen

Um, Booky. I have yet to see a good human player who doesn’t use spellcasters, that’s all what humans are about anyways, neat support (Inner fire, polymorph, anyone?)

There is a counter for everything, and the obvious one for ranged is melee. Earlier today I had a game with Vorpy, where it took me too much time to advance to tier 3, you should have seen how my oh-so-powerful riflemen got pwned by aboms and fiends. I think you see people ‘mass ranged’ cause those are still useful for tier 3, where as tier 1 melee is not. Therefore, in late game you’ll rarely see ghouls, but you’ll still see fiends

As I said before, there is a counter for everything. Do you scout? If you do, you’ll probably notice opponent is masing air and coould counter it effectivily. (Yeah, Aerial shackles rock, did you know?)

I doubt anyone did that back in the day, as they would get raped by air anytime

Yes, there’s a counter for everything Kor. But the counters rarely matters when you decide what to build at the start of the game. Chances are, if you tried to make a massive army of knight, you’re might not be equipped to switch to spellcasters or hypogriffs.
I do scout. But I also play 4v4. And with the often coming rushs and 4 player to scout, its not an easy thing to find a counter for the 4 of them. At best, we need to get an well-balanced team.

I doubt anyone did that back in the day, as they would get raped by air anytime

I play Team. And from what I saw, they usually let someone else take the AA so they could make more melee goodness

Um, Booky. I have yet to see a good human player who doesn’t use spellcasters, that’s all what humans are about anyways, neat support (Inner fire, polymorph, anyone?)

You need to play Melee a lot more then. Not just between us, but the whole BNet melee. Because, oh lord, hypos and rifles, I swear its all I see. And sometimes mass knights.

Just as an aside; Night Elves have Hippogryphs. Humans have Gryphons. There’s a difference. :wink:

First off Booken, Frozen Throne is Way better.

Second The Reason you are having the simple Mass of units Is Because you Are Playing Team games. :stuck_out_tongue: The Strats you are talking about do happen all the time because they are the easiest ways to win, and people care more about winning then enjoying the game saddly. I would suggest not playing team games if you want to see combos of units.

I haven’t got FT yet, but I have seen quite a few people who hated the changes it brought about, if that makes you feel better.

Second The Reason you are having the simple Mass of units Is Because you Are Playing Team games. :stuck_out_tongue: The Strats you are talking about do happen all the time because they are the easiest ways to win, and people care more about winning then enjoying the game saddly. I would suggest not playing team games if you want to see combos of units.

And that is especially true in 4v4s where everyone doesn’t even bother getting more than one type of units. I usually play 3v3s where people usually mass something but a lot of the time the try to use more than just one unit…

When seriously playing (Which I don’t really with ladder anymore), I’d stick to 2v2 and solo games. The ones that actually require skill. You’re not going to get any better playing 3v3 and 4v4. And yes, I hated FT when it first came out. I had thought that it royally fucked up my UD game. But it didn’t, in fact, it almost made it better. /no1 I’ve gotta poop really bad, so I’ll be back and edit to reply to whatever anyone has said

Mmk, lets start. This may be long.

I still use this combo very effectively. I can show you sometime. Most people don’t use it because they don’t know how, they’d just autocast slow and heal/innerfire and run into battle like idiots. Doing that would win in RoC. Not in FT.

Of course, mass ranged. Where do you see that? Yup, 4v4. 3v3. Air isn’t overpowered, every race has excellent counters for air. If you’d really like to know, ask. This is probably already going to be long enough of a post.

Humans: You’re basically right, they were pretty much good at everything. GOOD, not great.
Orc: This is where you’re starting to get wrong. Blademaster + PoM + casters can be extremely powerful if you know what you’re doing. Of course, if you’re going against anti-magic, you’re basically fucked. So throw in some grunts for good measure ;D
Night Elves: You’re also wrong here, NE had some of the best melee, huntresses are EXCELLENT early game, and bears are even better later game. If you can micro bears correctly, they almost never die too (Until they are all out of mana, that is)
Undead: Um, this is also only based on 4v4 and 3v3. You don’t really know what you’re talking about here. Gosu UD players mostly stuck with dual aura ghouls, and so did I. They’d completely annihilate anything early game if they ran into someone, and even in late game, they’re tear through a lot of things, you’d just have to watch out for huge amounts of heavy melee. This is where you have to play strategically, not just attack-moving. You’d wait for your enemy to go creep or something, and just stab him in the back, kill a bunch of units as quickly as possible, and run off before his heros can even do anything.

Booken. Once again, you’re basing what you’re saying just off of 4v4 and 3v3, which is basically made for morons who want to have fun massing a unit or two.

Why the fuck are you capitalizing every other word. >.>;;

See Booky, the only people you play with in melee are fucking idiots. ;_;

Meh, I NEVER screw with shops. I don’t think I’ve even built one yet. They’re dumb. I’d rather spend the money on getting stronger.

THAT is a big mistake, if you ask me. As I said before, being able to replace your TP easaly is priceless, and having potions at the ready any time is great. The race-unique items are handy as well…Tiny Great Halls make expanding easier for orcs, Sacrificial Skulls have several handy uses in Undead, and so on. Plus, the Orb item are nice to have. You should always have one on at least one of your melee heroes. In addition to the +5 damage and a special effect, you gain a ranged attack against Aerial units! VERY handy.

Shops are stupid and a waste of money. I never lose my TP anyways. If I DO end up using it, the enemy will be dead within 5 minutes anyways.

You go creeping, and in the middle of this the enemy rushes your base. What do you do, walk back to your base or TP?

Well if it isn’t early game then yes, you better tp.

Me? Well, a lot of the time I’ll run if I know I can mutilate his army. If I TP, he’d just run off like a stupid pussy, which is the point of attacking a lot of the time. I do that a lot of the time, go attack, destroy a farm or something, run. And if I’m stupid enough to let them attack me at my base lategame, then I deserve to lose. o_o;

LOL, that is of course you know even if the oppent kills your base, 1. you kill his also and 2. you have workers running early and can survive to win. :booster:

ft hands down

You should post a little more than that if you want people to listen to you. ;D

heh, yeah lol, posting more usually helps ;D

hey btw all, A new FT patch came out!!! :biggrin:

There doing a beta on it first but of all the changes…

They added 2 new heros!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Woo. Heros. Do you know what kind of skills they have? All I know is about the Goblin guy’s ultimate.