Warcraft III - New Patch Beta

I just installed the Beta version of the newest patch. For those of you who don’t know, this patch gives several benificial changes, the most promiment of whitch is the new neutar hero, the Goblin Tinker. (Who effing rocks, BTW.)

For a full list of the changes, check out www.battle.net/war3 .

For those of you whove tried it, what do you think?

YAY someone in rpgc that has the beta(besides me, kal and ramza >.>) :yipee: :yipee:

I have been playing the beta sience last friday and i love it, the ud are alot better and some units are actually used now (frost wyrms) but the ziggurat nerf to 1 armor has been a problem taht I hope they fix a bit.(maybe up to 3 armor or something)

Though the goblin thinker for now its not that good, the only good thing about him is his ult so he is more of a gamble, but Blizz is going to make him better in the next beta patch and fix alot of bugs to it also so i think he should be good then along with the rest of the game. :smiley:

I you wanna play with me sometime just message me on irc or ill be in the beta server as SonicBomber

Have fun with the Beta :cool:

Heh i just noticed that the Clan ladder is up, we should start an RPGC clan ::dekar!::

Dude, RPGC clan would be awesome. We could even extend it to Azeroth (hint hint) >.> Anyways they haven’t really changed Night Elves that much but I am still having fun getting back into a ladder with lower levels (far too long out of practice >.<) Anyways, what is your name account name?

No nerfs to the beastmaster? ;__;

Actually the beastmaster was nerfed in 1.14 so he has already been fixed for this patch.

Sorry to sorta-necropost, but I didn’t want to make a new thread.

The Beta for this patch is over, and the official version should be out within the week. Yay.

yeah id be happy also… if i didnt have to wait like 5 min to get into a game due to the amm and exp system… -_-;

other then that i love the patch :slight_smile:

cant wait to get the clan going for us :slight_smile:

how many players are u looking at for a clan? need one more?, whats your lvls?

Well, we need 10 but any more would always be welcome. The clan thread is here: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=16618 it has a list of the members we are planning to add.