War Craft III

Well, i never make archers first, i tech straight to huntresses because all other races start out with melee units so you’ll need something to stand up to them. Course, even with the upgrades to max, they don’t do a whole lot of damage. Which is where the archers come in.

I used to like undead before the patch, but now my favorite is a two way tie between humans and night elves.

Undead own.

Yea, the undead is awesome. What i don’t like about them though, is their starting unit, the ghoul. They’re pretty frail and you need lots of them to really do damage. Though, the humans kinda have it the same way.

I usually make a demon hunter first, and start creeping with him almost immediatly. Make some archers and keep creeping for money, meanwhile teching to hunts. After that, I get some hunts and get some dryads/bears/whatever.

Originally posted by AngelOfShadows
Yea, the undead is awesome. What i don’t like about them though, is their starting unit, the ghoul. They’re pretty frail and you need lots of them to really do damage. Though, the humans kinda have it the same way.

Yeah, all the starting units are pretty frail, except Orc Grunts, which are stronger in comparison.

I think ghouls are the weakest, aside from the archers in terms of HP. But archers are ranged units, so in all likelyhood, they won’t be the ones getting nailed first. All depends on how you use them, but i find that my ghouls wind up kicking the bucket before i have a chance to send them back to heal. Although, they’re already dead, so technically, they’re just going to sleep it off for a while. :slight_smile:

ye, the ghoul is a very weak starting unit, but at least he’s good at chopping wood

Damn skippy, he’d make a fine lumber jack.

I like the Orcs. Blademasters kick ass. Period.

Originally posted by AngelOfShadows
I see, well that’s probably why they weren’t added, because if they kicked too much butt, people would only use them. Then everyone would get bored. People would stop playing, and the game system would collapse! So, it’s all for the best that they’re not in the game.

Hmmmm… Not if they were used with moderation.

Yeah, but if it’s the best, eveyone uses it. There is no “moderation”.