Wanna see FF7: Advent Children?

I’ve been waiting for this moment for the past 8 years…and now that it’s almost here I feel…numb. I should be excited. I should be ecstatic. But all I can think about after seeing the trailer is: “Wow, Cloud looks a lot like a girl…what’s with that?” What about you?

Yes. Yes I do. I want to watch 'til my eyes bleed and my teeth fall out and my brain rots, then I’ll listen to it 'til my eardrums explode. Then I’ll be dead and I’ll watch it in heaven.

Wow. You have said what I couldn’t find the words to say…Thank you. Thank you so much…

What? Cloud looks kick ass. It’s Sephiroth that looks like Avril Lavigne.

Ditto.

Double Ditto

Well duh.

Triple Ditto.Wait that doesn’t sound right. hmm…

I’ve got it Double Double Ditto. There we go.

Sorry, but the sunglasses kinda messed it up for me. Sure, they’re nice…on a girl. But not on Cloud. It makes him look like a member of Duran Duran or something.

They’re not sunglasses, they’re goggles, for when he’s on Fenrir.

Am I the only one who thinks Squeenix is beating a long dead horse ? <.<

PLEASE NOT AGAIN. There are like ten threads about this in the FFC Forum.

If it gets released here [likely], I might.

But I get the feeling I’ll hate it, since most movies appear very disappointing compared to trailers.

“The Emperor shouted, “Giveth thy fans what they desire, lest they be driven insane by expectation!”. And it was done.”

I can’t wait till it comes out, everybody looks so badass!(even if they do look like freakin’ girls) I’m dieing to watch it :D:D:D