Wanna get a FF

No, I meant more like a short summary of each game, with no spoilers, but with comments on graphics and gameplay. The kind of stuff a possible player might want to know. And put together in a single section for reference/comparison.

Er, what?

FFVVI

I rented it, but its about some victor dude, i thought im supposed to play as cloud. it kinda sucks

The problem is that’d be more like a capsule review rather than unbiased information, which wouldn’t really belong in the FFC.

:mwahaha: if you have a DS i say start with 3 and work your way up
I was one of the ones to get brainwashed by 7 but thats not a bad thing so start with that if you want

Umm… I didn’t have any difficulties… 'cept with 3 and the end boss’s tendency to kill everyone, lol.

I’d say pick one at random… each game has its differences and it’s intricacies that make it different from the rest of the series.

Although, from my completely biased viewpoint, I’d say start with 4 or 6. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, and Wil? 16 bit graphics were the golden age of gaming. :stuck_out_tongue:

No,a review offers opinions. What I propose is sticking to the facts. Short example: “FF7 takes place on a cyberpunk-type setting. A crooked megacorporation called Shin-Ra rules the world, and a group of ecoterrorists called AVALANCHE -the PCs- oppose them. Then, a super-being created by Shinra resurfaces, threatening both groups. Features some controversial material, including the death of a major character.” It’s more like copywriting, really.