VOS, new member questions too

Oui! I’m looking for VOS fiels, especially games and RPG-related ones. for uninformed ones, VOS = virtual orchestra studio, it’s a dj/keyboard game for PC, which lets you load up VOS files that plays music and key sequences you have to press at certain times. a bit hard to explain to those that’ve never seen DJ games.
so :slight_smile: does anyone know where i can get VOS files?

now, i have a question. i could’ve sworn i regged before to this forum, and posted quite a few times. now i couldn’t login and when i searched for posts made by me, nothing’s found. has the forum been reset or something oof the such?

Originally posted by OmniXBro
[b]now, i have a question. i could’ve sworn i regged before to this forum, and posted quite a few times. now i couldn’t login and when i searched for posts made by me, nothing’s found. has the forum been reset or something oof the such?

RPGC got hit by a pretty bad worm virus a couple months ago, and all accounts made after December 2002(I think) got deleted.

o well, thanks.
OKAY! what about VOS? doesn’t anyone know about it?:hahaha; :mwahaha:

Ive never even heard of them/it.

Like Sorcerer, I too have never heard of it.

Anyway, welcome back, whoever you are.

weird, i’m quite sure i replied. so, VOS is a DJ/keyboard program/game that play files of type VOS, which are song with button sequences to press (just like any dj/keyboard game you see in arcades) people makes all kinds of VOS files, from anime music, video games, pop, rock, soundtracks etc :mwahaha: it’s such fun.
So, does anyone knwo where to get VOS files anymore? and/or how do people make VOS files anyhow?
any input is welcome :slight_smile:
thanx! :yipee:

okay, i found a supposedly good source, namely voshall.com, but it’s in korean and i’m totally lost in there. anybody can help me with this? thanks :slight_smile:

I have VOS and some RPG related files. Namely an FF female theme mix (very well done), a FF9 mix, Breezy, and a few others I can’t recall.

I’ll be glad to send them to you. Just leave me your email.

The VOS site keeps moving around because of some legality issues, or so I heard.

legality issues SUCK >< well, i’ll pm you my email :slight_smile: thanks in advance. if you’re interested, i’ve found lots of other VOS files from various sources since i started the thread. but i haven’t been able to access voshall.com ><
anyway, if you’re interested, tell me :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m interested. I’ve been trying to find more files but no luck so far. Thanks

sweet :slight_smile: well, this collection is impossible to e-mail, so…
why don’t you grab DC++ http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net
and join me in remember.serveftp.net :slight_smile:
see you there ^^

Im in the process of learning how to navigate around that site. Hopefully I’ll have an answer by tomorrow (August 12)

What’s your user name on D++?