Villain Name

I like Nekros Valar.

Hey I’ve heard the name Darth Valen somewhere before… at least, I think I have… and no, I’m not thinking about Star Wars. Huh, maybe it’s just my crazy imagination.

I like the idea you have in some of the names, but I’m not scarred of Uthigor the Unbarrible, or Thanacross Evil-icky-do…

Instead, simple names that echo in your mind can have a better effect than seemingly time consuming, long, obnoxious names.

I’ll not pretend to know such names, but think of some great villan names that you’ve liked that arent Ubarlooboden Nastykillness

Magus, Kefka, Rufus, Sephiroth (Sephiroth is cool, but heads more in the over the top kinda name)

um how about a classic one like CHAOS

If this is a person with a little more depth- FF-Tactics had some great examples of good names.

Algus, Wiegraf, um… IZLUDE… Gafgarion (over the top, kinda, but still cool to say)

You get the idea. Being creative is great, a good way to get ideas is to look at what has worked in the past, the same goes for all forms of creativity. Especially if you are having writers block. (or artists block in my case)

~Sean

edit
Also remember that a name doesnt HAVE to sound evil to work well.

ooooh yeah, and my friend whom claims this as his Title…

just cause its silly

Astragoth: Lord of Darkness…

You’ll probably want to give him credit for it, I think hes been using it since he was a wee-goth-wanna-be

It’s a reference to Babylon 5, and also to Valen Shadowbreath, a Tiefling from Hordes of the Underdark.

Oh yeah, another good old name that worked well- Kain.

In reference to the Legacy of Kain series, not the Dragoon or the guy who killed Able.

Manus Diaboli.

I like Nekros Valar. It makes him kinda noble sounding in a dark way, like Sephiroth.

Tolkien? Sounds nice , as the Valars are the Gods in Tokliens Silmarillion. So it sound like an undead or evil god

What about Baal? a good old traditional Badguy-Name
Be’lakor?

(I like the names of the four Chaos Gods Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh)

How about Malum. Means evil in Latin. If not, then Nor Arak or Nekros Valar get my vote.

how about Jesus?

You win!

How 'bout “Necroposter”?

How bout Hades Shinigami?

How about JERICHO, ANGEL OF DEATH.