Videospirit, why do some people hate him so.

Annoying/Bad Roleplayer/Godmoder/Stupid/Fucktard/Asks too many questions/Other

Also, he’s banned from #rpgc, not #rpgclassics, which is probably since he’s managed to piss off both me and Epic into banning him from the f-serves and Piney/DS into banning from the chat with his constant server hammering/immaturity/idiotic questions/general idiocy. That’s just what I’ve gathered, though.

tosses thousands of suicide bombing moogles at TD

Video, if you think the people at the chatrooms hate you so much, just stop going there. I think a few people there probably hate me there, (but That’s becuase in the chat, I have the urge to be annoying and make everyone hate me.) But I’ve stopped going and don’t miss it at all. Though you could work on your roleplaying :wink:

I have nothing against you, Vid, but this is just stupid.

Since I’ve really only known you through RPing, godmoding. You never seem to get hurt unless the DM forces it on you or threatens to kick you out.

Well Cala I never seem to get attacked much either. And it’s more of the I can’t stand torrents because my computer fucks when I use them and liked using the f servs. Even if I’m banned from a few of the f servs doesn’t mean I should be banned from using the other ones. Piney just doesn’t like me and neither does DS and frankly I can’t see why so I"m asking. I’m said to be annoying because I ask a lot of questions and complain a little too much but that can’t be a reason to flip out on me. And they are freaking questions my god if you don’t want to here me ask stuff or complain use /ignore don’t ban me from the channel.

Why not? It’s their channel.

I do not know you very well and I have no grudge against you. However, I am not inclined towards friendship with you owing to the reports of your misbehaviour.

WHat reports of misbehaviour. THIs is what I want to know.

What reports? TD saying you’re an annoying little fuck, Cala saying you break the rules of RPing…

I generally don’t like most people unless they do something funny, fun, brilliant or we happen to have common interests. I don’t know you at all, so I don’t really like you - and you also seem to think that we all know you so well that we should have well documented reports of all your actions, ready to show at a moments notice. I don’t know you. I don’t care about you, and I don’t care about your problems.

well. Sorc. I don’t mind that at all. I don’t expect you to know me that well. Which is another reason I find it odd that you can dislike me enough to ban me when you don’t even know me.

You still seem to be under the impression that #rpgc is under the jurisdiction of RPGClassics. It’s <b>not</b>! It’s a private channel, and named that way because DS was here in the early days of RPGClassics. If you’re going to ask damned annoying questions and then not stop asking them even when the ops ask you to stop, then of course you’re going to be banned. And don’t give me this “no one attacks me” bullshit. I go through every one of the Free RP threads, and your main character which you use in most of your roleplayings is a fucking ghost thing that can become immune to physical attacks at will. No one attacks you, indeed.

Making stupid polls about why he’s not liked. Aside from that, I’ve got nothing against you.

For christ’s sake VS, you’re a cool kid, but doing shit like this makes me think you’re stupid.

So you’re banned from #rpgc. Get over it. You did something wrong, you got banned, thats how it works. I dont know what you did, but whatever it was, it was bad enough for you to get banned. If you keep doing stupid shit, like annoying the hell out of piney and other #rpgc ops, than you’re only making the situation worse, and you’re giving them more of a reason to keep you banned.

And pulling something like this, making up some “why do people hate me” poll is idiotic. Now people who didnt “hate” you to begin with, will “hate” you, because you’re being stupid. Now please, just chill out, and forget about it. Theres other server channels on IRC. Its not the end of the world.

i have never had anything against you nor did i know that people hate you. actualy to be honest when i first came here i thought you were a…um what are those guys who moniter us called again.

also this is off subject but does anyone know where the spoiler button is? ever since the forum changed i cant find it. :moogle:

Other: All of the above except for better then me, 'cause you’re not.

let me re iterate the point of this poll. I want to know why people don’t like me. personally I think no one here knows me well enough to have a deep enough hatred to ban me simply because they think I’m an ass and if you want I have quotes from dark sand’s own mouth.
<Piney|StargateComa> Because he’s annoying and everyone hates
<Piney|StargateComa> He annoys everyone, he doesn’t contribute, and he’s banned from half the individual fserves anyway
Those were the reason’s Piney gave for my banning which personally seems to be very selfish. I don’t know of any other f serv channels anyways.

I’m not asking any of the ops here to go un ban me or anything. I want to know why I was banned in the first place. And piney won’t talk. Even if there are other channels out there. I think I have a right to know why I’m not allowed in this one and I need reasons to back up why. I’m just that kind of person and if you want to hate me for that your the one with a problem.

An in response to the don’t ask questions you were told to stop asking. I don’t do that. Although I have whined on and on after being told to stop whining. Which is probably jsut as bad. But before I was banned it had been weeks since I’d done this.

Well, okay. You say you want to know why people don’t like you. Then, when they say that you’re annoying or that you whine too much, you start arguing with them and complaining that they don’t know you well enough. You also go off on tangeants about the Message Board and then start saying what DS should or shouldn’t be allowed to do on his channel. And then, you start making excuses for yourself to justify your actions. What is the point of pointing out anything to you if you’re just going to try and refute them?

Sorc can’t ban you from anything. And so what if Piney is being “selfish”? It’s her goddamn channel, she can do whateverthehell she wants with it. That’s just as stupid as when you asked me how me not liking you affected if I let you use my f-serv or not. We share files (channels, whatever) because we’re nice, but we are by no means forced to do so, and thus will quite easily ban the fucktards from using our stuff.

So then why isn’t #rpgc voice only if it’s a friends only channel? and that you was directed towards everyone who’s posted here stating they hate me sorry I didn’t clarify it.

Because the people with the f-serves are, as a general guideline, nice people.