Videogames kill people

http://www.gameforms.com/news/?1109

Creativity like that should be rewarded.

Err… I mean… that jerk. I’m glad he got caught. <<;

Woo! I can’t wait to see this blown out of proportion.
Anyway, all he did was stuff something with gunpowder, a ziplock bag would have had roughly the same affect, only without GBA shrapnel.

Damn. ^^; I guess he ran out of games to play.

TALK ABOUT EXPLOSIVE FUN! EXPLODES!

I can see it now, school wide bag searches for gameboys. That wouldn’t be fun.

He’s been playing too much bomberman. Mothers against videogames have always knwon that bomberman would be bad for kids.

::dekar!:: What. The. Fuck.

gba waster :S

This would actually be pretty cool if we didn’t already know the Media’s going to automatically associate all gamers with sad little fucks like him.

in Q’s voice Look what I have for you this time, double-0-7. It’s a GBA, yes, BUT! With this particular GBA, pressing start will allow you to blow yourself up!

Holy shit that rocks.

As if it wasn’t already hard for gamers, now they’ll start hunting down Game Boys!

That sad starnge little boy. What was he actually planning on doing with it anyway.

What else? Set up us the bomb.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
What else? Set up us the bomb.
You mean “set up the bomb,” don’t you?

sobs what a waste of a perfectly good GBA…

Originally posted by ClothHat
Woo! I can’t wait to see this blown out of proportion.

rimshot

Originally posted by ClothHat
Anyway, all he did was stuff something with gunpowder, a ziplock bag would have had roughly the same affect, only without GBA shrapnel.

It’d be a bit more suspicious if he had a transparent/translucent ziplock bag full of gunpowder than if he had an opaque GBA filled with it >_>

Explosiva: Tale of the Boom!
Coming to your local gamestore, this sunday, sunday, someday.