Video Game Movie

There was a 2 part Final Fantasy miniseries/movie based on FF5 back in the day. The story was unusual but okay and the animation level was great. Not everybody liked it though because the story was so strange.

There was a Sonic movie called Sonic the Movie. (Not the most original title, but the movie was good.)

I thought they were making a Halo movie.

Edit: Hm… I should have said this earlier in my earlier post.

FF: Legend of the Crystals was indeed a sequel of sorts to FF5, and it was bloody awful. It had little to nothing to do with anything recognizable as FF other than a cameo here and there.

I’ve never heard of a Halo movie, but around 2-3 years ago there was speculation about a Samus movie, speculation was confirmed by a movie company, but for some reason the movie never got produced:thinking:

Microsoft is or was planning on making a Halo movie. Many problems came up though and the movie may never actually come out.

Here is a fan website:

Originally Posted by Dragons Revenge
Captain N kicks more ass than you would ever know. The original sonic cartoon (and the ABC one in Knothole) were great.

Upon second thought I realize that I may have misjudged some of the earlier content that I linked to.

But in all fairness though, some of these shows I haven’t seen since they were aired on basic cable (in fact the only one I have seen since basic cable was Legend of Zelda). Also I didn’t post the SatAM Sonic series within that list (the Knothole one). And while I’ll admit that I was wrong to post the Original Sonic cartoon I still stand by my decision in posting Captain N namely because it only kicked ass in concept but not in the execution of the show (Come on! Simon Belmont cannot be gay. If for no other reason, than to avoid creating a paradox with all those decedents of his), and it was the same for Megaman as well (I will refrain from commenting of the fight scenes of the afore mentioned series for the reason stated at the beginning of this paragraph).

On a separate but related note you haven’t heard anything until you’ve heard a justifiable case made for how badass Link was in the cartoon.

I’m also not too sure of Super Mario World either (I’ve got to start rewatching these soon) but I’m certain about the rest making my case.

The cartoon part of Super Mario bros was great. Of course, the sound effects are half the charm.

I third the sentiment for Ogre Battle. Cid, I think if LOTR became a movie length isn’t necessarily an insurmountable object. Now, length and popularity is another story.