VickiMints is NOT cool

Aquaman rocks though

Slander and lies!

I’m sorry, zepp, but you’re mistaken. Since my opinions are the only True Opinions in the world, and I believe that she IS cool, you’re wrong. Now that you know the correct answer, I’m certain that you will modify your opinion accordingly.

But what’s your stance on Aquaman?! Tell us man, we need to know!

You’re right. VickiMints ISN’T cool. She’s hot.

Aquaman, more like Aquapan. All he does is cook french toast.

I didn’t realize Aquaman could make French toast.

V-I-CKI
The sound of her name makes the little kids cry (AHHHHHHH)

Hey Vicki you’re so so icky
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky
Hey Vicki won’t you please explain why
you get so much enjoyment out of causing kids pain
(OH OH OH!)

A chick who’s just plain mean
A sour sweet 16
She’s a fire breathing dragon
in a pair of black jeans (EEEEWWWW)

AHOOOOOOO

Hey vicki won’t you tell us true
how’d we ever get the bad luck to be stuck with you
Oh vicki can we say one thing
It’s your super total yuckiness
that makes us wanna sing

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Icky Vicki ooo ooo
Icky Vicki ooo ooo
ICKY VICKI!

How could Aquaman make french toast? For that matter, how would he cook? He lives underwater.

Maybe he uses the heat from an underwater volcano. I bet you can cook thigns real good with those, even underwater.

He’s the Justice League’s rent boy.

In a pan, you speakerbeaker. We went over this.

How about Justice Friends, Orange-Scaly-Shirt-Wearing, Only-Talks-to-Fish Aquaman sucks? The Justice League incarnation was pretty kickass.

I find VickiMints cool enough. :wink:

As for Aquaman? Well, I’ve never truly liked the character, but at least the version of him appearing now in BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD is funny! :smiley:

Adam Strange: “But we are outgunned!”
Aquaman: “So what? We don’t even use guns!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I gotta agree with Vicki on Aquaman. The Justice League incarnation (the one with the hook for an arm) is pretty awesome. He was super badass, despite not really being in the show a lot. Every other version isn’t all that great.

I have to agree with Wil on this one.

Camp Aquaman >>>>> THIS IS SERIWOUS!!! JL Aquaman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other Seamen.

It’s the beard. And it was ME who added Aquaman on the topic! :I I mean, dude can spin around in the water and caused underwater tornadoes and throw… water… balls. Wait. What th…

Reverts back to the 2001 JL version

Much better.

But, but, she’s a Viking!

Of course Vicki is cool! She a girl! All girs are cool! Saying otherwise will just get a slap in the face or worse.

Need I remind you again of ClothHat