Vgmix 2.0 Is Out!!! Vgmix 2.0 Is Out!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!

www.vgmix.com

YES! THE BEST THING NEXT TO OVERCLOCKED REMIX! Remember this gem of a site? It went down some time in march, and it’s FINALLY BACK! This is the best place for fresh game remixes (and I’m subbmitting a horde of mine once my net connection comes in) so check in everyday for new shit and good times.

I can NOT stress the kick-ass-ness of this site. This is where the FTOP (FANATICS Tower of Power) came from, who did those FF6 parody songs I’ve pointed out to ya’ll some months before. Before OC Remix recieves a song, VGmix has it weeks beforehand. If a new fan-soundtrack is to come out, VGmix is raping it with reviews.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLAYING AROUND WITH YOUR MOUSE? EAT YOUR MEALS AND GO THERE! NOW! BITCHES! WHO HOOO!!!

dies of happiness

Ok…?

so, what does it do?

I checked out the site, they do have some pretty good song on there. If you haven’t already been there, check it out.

The sad thing is…you have to register a name there…in OC, you just look at what you want, and take it. I want the program that creates these remixes, I want to make some remixes…

Isn’t it true that the reviews process of remixes at VGmix is basically nonexistant, and they pass just about anything that’s submitted to them?

Sorry, it’s just that I know some of the OCR remixers personally, and they all have a very negative opinion of VGmix’s creator and the way he runs the site.

Actually, all that heat and rivarly between them are very much well over with. The first vgmix was admittedly a hack job. They’ve made VGmix more user friendly n’shit now.

Thing is, I liked vgmix more for a time BECAUSE people were free to upload their mixes instead of submitting it to a web site where it has to be APPROVED to be on their site.

But damn, I didn’t see anything about the “you must register to download shit” thing. I’m planning to register anyways once I get my internet hooked up to my dorm computer to upload and WIP some songs I’ve done.

Give it time, though. The submission thing has been fixed. It’s like, one submission per two weeks or something. I think it’s a bit too much, really, but it’s better than nothing.