Varius Novelties

Check out my sale by following the link:
Check out the rules

Hey dude, allow me to interject for a minute. If you joined our forums with the intent of becoming part of the community, you know, the discussion and conversation and humour and so forth, then you might want to go light on the sales links and cross-posted boycott statements for the time being. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m not trying to insult you or anything. You just have to understand, we’ve had occasions in the past where folks would appear out of the blue, advertise their websites or forums or business ventures or some other damn thing, and not take any actual part in our community. So, when someone who just joined starts posting links to his sales, we get a bit wary.

Also, there are no rules against advertising in your signature; in fact, that’s pretty much how it’s allowed. :stuck_out_tongue: If you have a store, or a message board, or a website that you want to show people, put it in your signature. That’s a good start, anyways.

Damn, SK and I sound alike >_>

I would just like to point out that I can post here.

No you can’t.

Lies! He totally can!

People. Stop. You haven’t had the ability to do this for not even 12 hours, and you’re already abusing it? Come on.

Edit: I’m a poo-poo head!!! lol