Uriel updated his website

http://www.kdkprankcalls.com/crystalsphere/

He should’ve used light colors. They load faster.

I love his rant about the rap music industry. And how old people should be banned from fast food places.

But personal opinion is personal opinion I guess. Still amusing though.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]I love his rant about the rap music industry. And how old people should be banned from fast food places.

But personal opinion is personal opinion I guess. Still amusing though. [/b]

Those aren’t his- nor is it even on his site. Its an external link.

Well I love his friend’s.

It sounded faintly Uriel-esque didn’t it?

His rap rant was pretty pathetic. He obviously doesn’t know shit about rap, otherwise he would have at least mentioned 2Pac somewhere in there.

Why does everyone think 2pac is the be all end all quintessential rapper? I’ve heard some of his songs, and they suck, even for rap.

He still wouldn’t have proved anything. There are some songs rapped that aren’t necessarily having to do with being a P.I.M.P as the guy eloquently puts it. I think he should be directing his anger at the media than the actual listening public and rappers. Honestly, I hate being stereo typed.

Arg I derailed Uriel’s website thread for a discussion which has nothing to do with him. Shame on me.

EDIT: I don’t think everyone believes 2Pac was…well how you put it Hades but he definately was something, if not of a rapper, but of a media figure. I only enjoy a couple songs of his myself (never heard any others). But he sure was a driving force and inspiration to many in the rap industry, it just shows.Also has to do with listening preference I guess.

Well, for starters, 2Pac was a very good rapper. Who was better? Biggie? Biggie has terrible beats, and comparativly, 2pac put out a whole lot more “better” songs than Biggie did. What songs did you hear, and why did they suck?

His rap rant is actually pretty piss poor. I don’t particularly care for rap, but he is using tunnelvision. He uses an example of rappers played on MTV2 to judge ALL rap. His rant is completely nonapplicable to older rap or even many genres of modern rap.

Sorc, I don’t know the names. I just heard some stuff here and there. I was never a big fan of his.

And I’m not saying anything else >>; I’ll be damned if I’m gonna start another musical debate :stuck_out_tongue:

Well let me just say that 2Pac was an inspiration to millions of inner city kids who felt that they had no where to go. His realistic and often times inspirational lyrics touched the hearts of people everywhere. He was also a strong Civil Rights force.

Meh, I don’t see why people care about his site. If he wants one let him have it… :\

What the fuck? I get enough headaches without reading dumb and boring threads about how much Uriel’s site is disliked. Jesus.

<small>P.S. Eddie the Pinball got hurt :(</small>