Update latest on Thursday! STOP CHASING MEEE!!

… I’m just waiting for somebody for a coupl’a days. That’s all. Now let me take a breather, Gallo, tay? :runaway:

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED URRRRRRR UPDAYTS!!!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED URRRRRRR UPDAYTS!!!

blasts Charle to death
Leave her be!

What? I haven’t been chasing you, Weiila. I was wondering why you were running around like a maniac. watches as Weiila screams and breaks down…damn, I psyched her out a bit too much.

Originally posted by Weiila
… I’m just waiting for somebody for a coupl’a days. That’s all. Now let me take a breather, Gallo, tay? :runaway:

Ah hell, your waiting for me, aren’t you?

Ok, ok, I’ll get it done lol.

Take your time Mistress Weiila. Heck, we all know I haven’t updated a single one of my stories all, ALL summer long.

Sorc: Yeah, that’s it. But don’t feel stressed, I’ll be able to update faster when my summerjob ends, after all. So there’ll be more frequent updates in which we can chunk your lil’ darlings :slight_smile:

Drops the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment and unequips the Flaming Armor, leaving the Munchkin table

EXCELLENT. Our prayers have not gone unheard!

Now, if I could just finish this chapter…

Okay, it’s up. Now I’ll just announce it on the main page and head to bed. For all the wait you get a monster update, and don’t miss the special treat I’m serving you at the end of the fanfic list :wink: Also, don’t miss Sorc’s take on constructive critisism.

I never got RPG News Team in the update.

thud I’ll stick it in next time, promise. -_-;;

Bad Weiila. Go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

Does anyone ever notice the amazingly large space of background underneath everything? (About half the scroll bar this time…)

Not particulary. Maybe an error or Frontpage acting up or something?

Err… oops. I think I know the problem. I’ll try to fix it at once.