Until now...

I have been undecided for a while on PVP, but today has finalized my descion. I was attempting to get to Geffen by way of a portal hop, I walked in to the portal and found myself in Lutie, in an area that you can’t leave unless you have a DB and can kill yourself that way, or can buy a warp from a person for 10K and hope they don’t ditch you. I want to kill the people that did this. If anyone out there has a DB or warp I can use free, I would really appricate it, I’m a little broke at the moment.

Edit: a cool guy with fly wings cane and dropped them for free. Thanks to him.

So… what was your decision then? And, that is the risk for portal hopping, you never know where you end up.

I like the idea of P2P. I could have killed all the scammers no sweat.

Actually, if you take the south exit on 1 screen south of Lutie, you end up in Al De Baran.

No, when you end up in Lutie via a warp, you’re in the “cage.” There’s no way out of the cage except for what he described.

Then the guy who cast the Lutie portal is probably in with the guy inside the cage. Sell cheap portals to Lutie and sell 10k portals out.

Umm no Xelo is right for once :stuck_out_tongue:

If you go to the south exit on the map that says “X-mas” you go back to Al De Baran :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also get out if you walk into the second lutie screen (the one with the Toy Factory enterance) and talk to Santa, he’ll basicly tell you to go south :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, PVP might be nice, but umm… do you really think you’ll have a chance aganst someone in a guild? Or something like that? Doing stuff like that basicly only creates grudges and makes people mad. I don’t see why anyone would want to do that :\

I do admit though, KSers and Looters make me want to scream, but kill them? It doesn’t seem like the correct means to their end.

:kissy:

Besides, what do you think are the chances that they’ll accept a duel? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Eden99
I do admit though, KSers and Looters make me want to scream, but kill them? It doesn’t seem like the correct means to their end.

It’s not like they actually die. They may drop something, but they do respawn :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Eden99
And yes, PVP might be nice, but umm… do you really think you’ll have a chance aganst someone in a guild? Or something like that? Doing stuff like that basicly only creates grudges and makes people mad. I don’t see why anyone would want to do that :

Who said anything about guilds? And I just hope they are stupid enough to leave PVP on.