Unicorns

I love unicorns and I’m not afraid to admit it. Anyone else love unicorns? What would the baby of a unicorn and a pegasus be? A Unisus?

I used to like unicorns, when I was a little girl.

Real men love unicorns. I have a shirt that says it, so it MUST be true.

Unicorns are one of my favorite units in the Heroes of Might and Magic series.

… teehee… unicorns XD;;

:kissy:

Pegatar I believe is the name, but I am way too lazy to click and type anymore than this post.

Unicorns are a distinctly masculine animal with ties to women. So it might be argue that a man who is fascinated by a unicorn in actually fixated on the phallic image of the horn.

That having been said, I personally am more a fan of the Pegasus.

Also, wanna throw out there that horses in general, and affinity thereof are associated with femininity.

For a lazy SOB, I sure said a lot.

Tales of Phantasia [which I recently completed again], has both a Uni and a Peg.

But not both together. Therefore ToP loses in one sense but wins in two others. A conumdrum indeed.

I like the Pegasus. I’m also a fan of Seya, who is the Pegasus knight. Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken! The Unicorn knight, though, simply sucks.

Now, serious, I don’t like unicorns. They are very powerful, but also very useless unless you are a virgin teen girl with a very evil alignment and a sharp saw.

I like unicorns.I think they are cute. ( :

Wasn’t there a show or something which had the 2 animals combined?

A flying horse with a horn.

When the last eagle flies over the last crumbling mountain
And the last lion roars at the last dusty fountain
In the shadow of the forest though she may be old and worn
They will stare unbelieving at the last unicorn

When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icing
And you look to the north and a pale moon is rising
And it seems like all is dying and would leave the world to mourn
In the distance hear the laughter of the last unicorn

I’m alive, I’m alive

When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning
Then look into the sky where through the clouds a path is torn
Look and see her how she sparkles, it?s the last unicorn

I’m alive, I’m alive

>.> cough

984 references The Last Unicorn, and so WINS.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!

Unicorn
Unicron

Clearly this is not a coincidence!

SEE!?

Only one I can think of is the fourth season of Smoon.

Never cared all that much for unicorns. Always prefered dragons.

Right, first off, 984, you referenced the last Unicorn, one of the best examples of British animation ever. You are now my hero.

Second, all this talk about unicorns makes me wonder who here’s talking about WHAT kind of unicorns. There’s ones like the Kirin in Japan; Boukephalas, Alexander the Great’s mythical Horse, and the European form of unicorn, which was la deer with a single, curved horn protruding from their forehead.

Yeah, in case you can’t tell, I like to study cryptzoology.

Oh, and check out the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. They have plenty of mythcal crossbreeds, including Flying unicorns, which they call alicorns (which is stupid, since that’s what the HORN of the Unicorn is called). K, I’m done now.

UTSDWUEbeUYTDWGBY MAKING LAST UNICORN REFERENCES WAS MY JOB I HATE YOU 984 ;;
Cause it’s one of my favorite movies yet. ahem. <
< Yeah, unicorns are cute alright.
And the Kirin is crappy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant believe you people would ruin unicorns with all your inuendos! I have to admit it though, unicorns make me horney. :stuck_out_tongue:

crickets chirp

In my younger days, I used to draw a lot of unicorns and pegasi (or whatever the heck the plural is for pegasus is :p) in Crayola day glow colors.

…And to totally careen off topic, I haven’t used the internet for a consecutive two weeks. :smiley: I’m writing from an internet cafe in Münster, Germany, listening to techno music and using a fancy-shmansy flatscreen compie cuz my flight at 5 am this morning left an hour early. Probably won’t be able to get back home until Friday or so. I would like to say here that Münster is a lovely city and I’m not at all unhappy about having to stay here a couple extra days. I would also like to say here that British Airlines can go sit on a tack because they refused a reimbursment for a flight that I was NOT late for.
So yeah, to those of you wondering, I’m still alive, and will post more details about my trip in my LJ when I get back home. bai bai for now. :3

It’s sorta scary when people talk about pairing these long-faced … magical… things.

Considering you get a mule out of a horse and a donkey… mmmh… some other fruitless sow might come out too.