Uncle Sam wants...a seven year old?

:fungah:

They must be really short of marines to recruit kids…

The funny thing was life acceleration. When I was about his age I wanted it, but now I’d like to be a small brat once again. Cursed responsabilities that come with age >_<

One instant celebrity coming right up!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Instant celebrity, or highly embarassing moment for the government? You make the call. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Instant celebrity, or highly embarassing moment for the government? You make the call. :stuck_out_tongue:

All those embarasser are instant celebs, but not all celebs are embarassers to the government.

Oh yeah, I also find it funny that the boy wants to be in the navy but doesn’t want to live in a ship.

How do you even know he wants to be in the navy? Maybe he doesn’t, and is highly annoyed by all this.

Well, if the Navy just went up to seven year olds and asked them to join the Navy, it would look fairly absurd…but then again, humanity is capable of just about anything.

Pedophiles…

This is insane… O_o’
Are they really willing to do what they have condemned for so long? They seemed to portest when other countries sent children to serve in the army, but now…

Hey, this could be the start of a trend! A great leap forward, if you will. Like that army battalion of 8 year olds the Soviet Union put together in the 50’s. That’d be so cool!

It’s Never Too Early To Begin Indoctrination…

Looks like nothing but a mistake to me… human error ^^;;

Someone probably accidently dropped a file into the wrong folder.

Shoosh, you two… I like my paranoid idea better.

:wink:

“But if he’s got interest in the Navy and he wants to find out more, we’ll help him. It has to start somewhere,” Davis added.

rofl

someone tell these guys to fuck off

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
How do you even know he wants to be in the navy? Maybe he doesn’t, and is highly annoyed by all this.

If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have gone into a navy ship.

Just now I remembered that cartoon with Macauly Caulkin (don’t remember how to spell his name), that episode in which he wished to his basebal glove that he were a marine and the navy called him.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Pedophiles…

At first they want more women into the Navy: I guess that wasn’t good enough for them, or young enough.
I imagine it’s caused by someone who can’t handle a computer, like the Swiss who want their hundred year olds to restart school.

:fungah: :fungah: Grrrr…

Frankly it looks like human error, and touring a ship isn’t all that big of a deal. The military does buy information off magazine subscriptions and other things so if there was an error somewhere it is possible. I think you are blowing a mistake out of porportion.

This is just plain ODD. That’s all I have to say.

Originally posted by Ren
All those embarasser are instant celebs, but not all celebs are embarassers to the government.

You mean like how Lewinsky hosts a TV show now? When I first saw an ad for that show I laughed but I think crying might have been a more appropriate response.