Um, okay. . .

I’ve e-mailed my request for shrines three times, for two different games, and not gotten any response back, so, I’m just posting here, and now, if nobody is doing them, I would like to shrine:

Legend of Mana
or
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

I’d be down with Shrining X-Men Legends II, also, if neither of the above are options. I’ve wanted to shrine something for a long time, because I feel like a communal leech, although I gave up for a while after no responses, so now I’m trying again.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I am aware this page is not supposed to be used to request shrines. I’m pretty much only doing this out of desperation since my E-mails received no responses on three seperate occaisions. I don’t mean to break the rules, I just don’t know another way to get in touch with the appropriate people. Apologies for any trouble.

My computer has been broken for the past several weeks and I’m pretty much swamped with uni stuff right now :confused: I’ll get back to you as soon as I am able to mass-slog through e-mails and spend like an entire day on them.

All right, thank you, again, sorry for posting this in the wrong place, I just didn’t know what else to do after sending you and Trian e-mails more than once to no avail.