Uh. Sin? Zepp? Anyone else who knows about this? HELP!?

Eek, I’m sorry to hear what happened DT. =/

Oi, eek O_o I’m glad you’re okay and that you’ll get your sense of smell back before you develope a paranoia for licorice…

Wow. That would be hell for me man, i hate licorice.

Well, it could’ve been worse.

It could’ve been AMNESIA powder, then you forgot you sniffed it in the first place and then you just keep on sniffing it like no bodys business.

Do not eat and smell things in a kitchen that you don’t know what are. I have done that, and do not want to do it again: I was young and thought the liquid soup would taste good.

I’m allergic to licorice. At least I got a pounding headache and didn’t feel very good at all the last time I ate it.

I hate licorice. It’s like “Flavored rope”.

I hate licorice. It’s like “Flavored inside-out anus”.

the cherry licorice is good though.

Well, there’s one way to clear out this stuffy nose of mine…

…nah.

Be more careful from now on, eh DT?

Thanks for the advice and stuff. :o
And hey, “wave smells to your nose”? In a friggin KITCHEN!? I mean how the hell was I supposed to know that they have strongly concentrated shit in a kitchen!? I;m used that when I’m in a kitchen I can eat everything lieing around =p And that was even the case before that incident. I always ran around looking into pots and stuff, and stuck my nose and fingre into everything and it always tasted good ;_;

Oh well. Was kinda weird this morning. I woke up and wondered why the heck my bed smelled like licorice.

Ew. Sounds nasty.

Nah. Luckily I love licorice. (The German one, anyway. Yes, there are international differences.)

It’s called wafting.

I’m glad that things weren’t too much worse, but I’m sure that hurt anyway.

That’s odd though, something like that being in a kitchen and not labeled so that you’d know not to stuff your nose in it.

Originally posted by VickiMints
[b]It’s called wafting.

I’m glad that things weren’t too much worse, but I’m sure that hurt anyway.

That’s odd though, something like that being in a kitchen and not labeled so that you’d know not to stuff your nose in it. [/b]

I found that odd as well? What was that chemical doing in your kitchen?

Well, it wasn’t my kitchen. I’m doing a 2 week traineeship at a pastry right now (ending this friday ;.:wink: and the box was kinda labeled in chinese, but there were coffee pots on the label. .And coffe= edible (or dinkable at least) for me. IT COULDA BEEN SOME SPECIAL COFFEE SUGAR, YOU KNOW? ;_;

1- Ouch! That’s gotta hurt.
2- Poor DT… Get well soon, OK?