Uh, hey

It’s the catgirl chick with the bazooka, right? Welcome back.

Ugh, yeah, that was me. I kind of… really don’t like catgirls anymore though, haha. Thank you though. c:

I remember you. You were just a cute bag of sugar back then. Welcome back. :wave:

Hmm you know I find it weird calling someone who is only 15 an old face… but oh well. That is how the strange things around here work I guess.

Well anyway… welcome back Kiro, is good to see you once again. But let’s try to keep that bazooka of yours under control around the media forum shall we… Oh wait, that would actually be galloway’s decision now. So never mind.

I remember you - Welcome Back!:wave:

Yeah, I remember you, you do that artsy thing, right? Keep it up.

Dude catgirls are still hot as fuck

ps you wanna meet up sometime

Lot o’ repressed (and not so repressed) ephebophilia goin’ on in this here thread.

Look I said ephebophilia not pedophilia

I’m a dendrophile, personally.

I am a decade older than her. I WIN!

Wait.

Anyway, I remember you, kirokokori. I also remember having a very difficult time spelling your name. <_<;

I remember you as well. I never found you annoying, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

…Although I can only think of one person EVER who I actually found annoying, so I guess my opinions isn’t really that good for a basis of whether someone actually is annoying or not. :wink:

Hello Kiro, I remember you. People used to think we were the same person on occasion.

New Hampshire. I was there just two weeks ago. There was nothing to do as I can recall. Except the science museum. That was loads of fun.

You live in Nh too? So you realize how much Nh sucks. We should start a club.

maybe if you started a club, there would actually be something to do.

Well, that would defeat the point of the club. Scratch the whole idea.

Man, you are picking clothes. Ponder that for a second.

Kiro, you used to have some incubating eggs that’d hatch into bunnies or something like that as a sig?

New Hampshire = That place that no one cares where nothing happens. Ahaha.

And if I did have a signature like that, I don’t remember, haha.