Uh, hey

Wow, it’s been…ages. I was thinking about websites I used to visit and remembered this forum. I don’t know if anyone still remembers ME, but I’d be okay with that. Seeing as from what I remember posting here must have been exceedingly annoying, ahaha.

So, yeah, I’m back. I missed this place.

(I don’t even know if I should be making a topic about this, but I just felt like it would be awkward to suddenly start posting again, haha.)

You’re the girl that was like 11 or something, right?

I remember you, Kiro. It’s nice to hear from you again. How’s life doing? :slight_smile:

She’s back.

I clicked this thread assuming that Wilfredo had already responded, and I was right

Yeah. |D; 15 now and hopefully less of an idiot.

Thanks. I’m pretty good. C:

I…

I am sorry.

So it’s true. They always come back.

I…

I am sorry.

Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten how, ahh, “special” the humor of some of our posters are. :hahaha;

Ahaha, no. That was half joking as well. I still feel like I owe everyone an apology for having to put up with me before, haha.

Hey, long time no see.

Holy fuck, 15? Jesus christ, am I having “my, how time flies” moments already? I’m getting old real fast aren’t I? Thinking about it, I was 15 when I joined. What the hell have I been doing with my life?

Great, now I’m having a middle-age crisis. At 21.

Based on your post count, Seraphim, I’d say you’ve been [STRIKE]wasting it away[/STRIKE] having fun at RPGClassics.

Oh, and hello person I never knew.

He’s back. (You are a ‘he’, right?)

No, I’m a girl, ahaha. (That would be me in my avatar)

Are you as hot in real life as you are in your avatar?

Yes. BI

I remember thinking that this was kind of an odd place for an 11 year old to hang out. But oh well. :wave:

I signed up…2002? Damn. Now I feel old. Darn kids.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I really shouldn’t have been going on here, haha. I think I found it through some Google search.

Also I love your avatar. MS Paint Adventures is great. c:

Unlikely! But seeing as you are also from NH, and not prego, maybe you can talk some sense into Kasey, hmm?

Welcome back, or something.

:kissy:

Welcome back, kiro. It’s always wonderful to see some old faces again.

Yeah, I’m picking out the clothes for a date with a girl a decade older than you. I feel old as fuck.