Typical "im new" post

Hi! I’m a long time lurker, first time poster!

:wave: Glad to be here, hope to stay for awhile

pokes Devillion
Hi.

Hello there. Congratulations on de-lurking

Welcome to RPGC. stabs Devillion

I stab out of love! :slight_smile:

falls down clutching chest from valkyrie’s stab
thank…you…for…your…stab…pleased…to…meet…you…

In all my glorious six months of being here I’ve never seen a new person devour threads so quickly as much as you are…:ah-ha!:

does the welcome dance

pokes Devillion with a 10-foot pole

We’ve had a lack of “Hi, I’m new” threads lately. I’m suspicious.

That <i>is</i> pretty odd…

In all my glorious six months of being here I’ve never seen a new person devour threads so quickly as much as you are…

I wanted to be able to upload the devillion sprite from Bahamut Lagoon i have, and i needed 10 posts…plus im talkative…

stop with the poking…i feel violated-:eek:

Pokes Devillion with something other than his finger

Welcome, do you have your papers from 4 countries declaring your insanity? Please produce these for the clerk at the front for verification of your insanity.

Welcome.

Hmmm… Not presenting his papers… Being the only new “I’m new” thread for awhile… IT MUST BE A CONSP- is shot

rises from the grave and pokes Dev

Welcome!

Welcome to RPGC, enjoy your stay and try not to be devoured by any flesh eating monsters… We at RPGC frown upon such devouration without the handout of manditory cookies first.

I created a new word: DEVOURATION!

Originally posted by Cala
We’ve had a lack of “Hi, I’m new” threads lately. I’m suspicious.

I’m guessing that when all the lurkers see a “Hi I’m new thread” they assume it’s standard procedure and all begin posting their own.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Behold, newbius messagus, in its natural habitat.

EATS NEWBIE FACE!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLBLLB!LB!LLB!B!L!LB!BL!BL!BL!LB!BLLB!LB!BL!BLBL!!!

Would you like some fries to go with your entree of me, charlemagne?

Sorry…i dont have my insane papers, im not insane…yet, at least.

welcome to the Hotel California, may I take your bags?

I know how to fix that! First, somebody make me a sprite of a tentacle monster …

[WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF] … Oh, by the way, that was Yar. I’m Mayl.

I’m Afgncaap, which stands for Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventuring Person. Call me Affy if you can’t spell “Afgncaap.”

I am Strong Bad, the awesomest guy around!

I AM SINISTAR!