Trouble installing Ragnarok online

Each time I try to install it, an error message comes up in the middle. I think the computer I’m using has all th requirements. The message is:

Error 1311. Source file not found: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for rag_setup_e0.zip\Data1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

The it gives the options to retry or cancel. please help.

thats what has been happening too me man it suxs. help me too!!!

RO is partially owned by Siementech, the company in charge of the Helbreath disaster. Expect nothing less from a company whose client download used to have a trojan hidden in the uninstall file, where it stayed for two years even though the company knew about it.

Your best bet is to try downloading the client again. Back when I played, my client would just sometimes not work. RO was recently hacked anyway, who knows what the problem could be.

all you have to do is follow the direction all the way up to the folder an copy the data1.cab in that folder so the setup can find it when it requires. maybe you will need to delete the old temp. folder.

You won’t be finding your RO files in your TEMP FOLDER! Are you sure you extracted the files correctly?