Trilobites

How do they know that they’re all dead? If they’re sea dwelling, which they are, then perhaps there’s some form of them living deep down somewhere. There’s billions of things that live underwater that haven’t been discovered yet.

And yes, trilobites do rule. I used to have a fossil of one once, from the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology in drumheller.

Looks like a centipede crossed with an earwig , and then had its head flattened with a shovel. Or got sat on by a dinosaur.

Now Nautilus’ fucking rule. They have their own ballast system and each chamber is perfectly proportional to the last. I think they’re as old as trilobites and they’re still living too.

Yeah those guys are awesome too. I wish they had them in aquariums, so I could see one in person.

I used to have a trilobite set, with a little thing for distilled water, the fuckin cats drank them before they got big. I’ve wanted more ever since, and I saw them at toys r us for 20 bucks, I might just buy them for xmas.

I used to have something like that too, but they weren’t trilobites. They fucking owned though.

Beware the Megasquid shall rule all after the flying fish(so aptly named Flish by scientists) traverse across the land. Did they just randomly make up animals on that show, or is there an actual study for what future animals will look like?

And yeah, trilobites are pretty awesome. I remember seeing fossils of them over at the Insight Museum.

The Future is Wild is all guesswork, but well qualified guesswork.

It thought Pokémon #140 Kabuto and #141 Kabutops were them.

Big Nutter
I’ll Beat Brock with one…

Yeah I used to have one of those things too, but I didn’t have the requirements to grow them, so my mom ended up chucking it out.

…You’re wrong. All cats should die, except for the cool big cats that can kill you. :mwahaha:

Why in the world should all cats die? We’d never have little kittens to cuddle and post pictures of when we bought one.

You mean sea monkeys?

No, I mean you’re dumb. I meant Triops, they’re close enough to trilobites for me to call them trilobites.

So how many more of these “random thing kicks ass/rules/rocks” threads are we going to have?

As many as the random thoughts that run through Hades’ head. Which could be a lot.

Nah, not much else runs around in there other than trilobites and samurais…well, maybe FF8 and Neon Genesis Evangelion. :stuck_out_tongue:

Psh, I never said they kick ass or rule or rock. Clearly they do none of these things, since they’re DEAD. I just like their really cool eyes. I wish I had those eyes.

I could make a bunch of shitty politcal threads if you want though :frowning: But those are boring ;_;

Just one.