Trilly's 3000th post thread

Everything but the winning lotto ticket. Actually, I may still get that since I won a ticket with the scratch-off I got.

Thanks, Wil. The avatar is a sprite from the old 2d Ragnarok Online.

Gaiman. :3 I would totally work with Mark Laidlaw (37th Mandala, Half-Life…yes, THAT Half-Life) or Richard Matheson (Duel, I am Legend).

I have to confess that I haven’t played FF5. I was a poor underprivileged child. ;-;

Charmander. :3

I got an AAS in Graphic Design at a technical college, and I’m now at university working on a BA in Fine Arts. What happens after this is pretty much up in the air, but I’d like to at least have a graphic novel published, which is what I’m currently scheming on now.:mwahaha:

[STRIKE]GLOBAL DOMINATION[/STRIKE]. I wanna travel. Things seem to get stale if I stay in one place for too long. That, and be a successful enough artist that I don’t have to wash dishes for a living.

You got it. ^.~

Yesyes. Before New Years Eve.

No, I do not in fact, do the dew. I do the Dr. Pepper. My roommates however, DO do the dew.

No, but Rig is correct–I did lift it from Douglas Adams, one of my favorite authors.

Depends on how big the egg she’s got is. :B

Either Indigo or Black. I dunno, depends on my mood. Srsly, it’s hard for me to choose what color I like, so I guess the happy medium would be the subtractive sum of all colors, black. (Although, you can get a reasonable black from mixing as few as two colors, but I digress.)

Although, if you had asked me this when I was a kid, I would’ve said Hot Pink or Blue-Green. :slight_smile:

0.7 mm lead Papermate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil. I like this particular one because it has the longest lead refills, it’s easy to take apart to repair, and it has a decent-sized replaceable eraser. My only gripe is that the little plastic clip breaks off easily, but meh, it’s a $3 pencil.

“Will you Marry me?” :frowning:

Things ain’t the way they used to be. Things were more fun back in the day. We had Hippo-eatin’, and little people running around in circles. Goshdurn whippersnappers, get me mah Metamucil! Back when I was your age, I went to the Five and Dime and ate candy that would’ve made you explode if you drank it with soda pop. AND WE LIKED IT. I remember back when the internets didn’t have no pictures…we browsed on telnet all day and–SNOOOOORE falls asleep

No, unfortunately. The most exposure my work has gotten is a couple of cd album art designs. But I’ve already apparently started to build a local reputation as an artist. My mom took an art class with one of the local established artists that I took a class under, and she immediately remembered who my mom was and asked how I was doing. o_O

And then, what is the answer to the question.

Edit: I didn’t realize you answered this question already with a question

Thems hot tits.

Ah yes, back in the day when the rubber boots were still made of wood and a dollar still cost a quarter. :3
Whatever happened to purple_maelstrom? ;_;

Will you marry me?

Right question, wrong person.

I never thought of Trill as the marrying type, anyway, so you never know till she answers :chupon:

Hey, smilies still work!

Of course they do.

Friedrich Nietzsche or Immanuel Kant? And also, Lemon Curry?

What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Tacos?
Finally…what happens in 2012?

(I got lazy with my questions… -_-)

I didn’t keep up with moderating it, and after most of the people who frequented it stopped showing, I let it expire. :<

No, but you’re the first person to ask. :smiley:

Kant…Nietzsche’s stuff is rather cold, and I’ve gotten to where I can hardly stand to read him anymore. Not to say that Kant is perfect, though. >_>

Lemon curry is delicious. :3

I can’t really pick out one instance where I’ve felt totally mortified. Probably the closest thing would be at those times where I’ll see a total stranger look my way and smile or say something, and I’ll smile/reply and it turns out that they were actually talking to someone behind me, or on a bluetooth headset, or something. :confused:

Tacos are awesome.

In 2012, I predict that bad stuff will happen. Natural disasters will occur, disease will be prevalent, and blood will be spilled. A few good things will happen too, like scientific advances, but news of this will be drowned out by news of public figures doing stupid shit that nobody with more than two brain cells cares about.

blarg, what about my questions :frowning:

Sorry, I missed it. ^^;

1)Hmm…that’s kind of a tough one. I’d say the first one I identified with was Squall. Emo git that he is, I wouldn’t give a rat’s ass either about Selphie liking trains, or Zell being a complete tool. I’d rather spend my time Gunblading or whatever the hell the correct verb for fighting with a Gunblade is. Unless some bitch sorceress from the future starts messing around with my cuppycakegumdropsnoogumboogums. Then there be hell to pay. >:|

1. To either be rich and/or have my work successfully published. Not having to worry about bills is great, but so is the sense of accomplishment.