Trigun Ending ::SPOILERS::

at the end of trigun for the final fight i say knives was alive and vash was bringing him somehwere to rest but my sister says hes dad and hes just bringing him to bruy him what are your thoguhtS?

He’s alive.
<!-- ANIME FORUM! -->

Anime forum.

And Vash said he was going to save Knives. He also promised Rem he would not take a life.

basically he drove Knives to an inch of his life and now Vash is going to help him recover. He’s bringing him back to the town, because Knives is not dead, quite obviously, so well he basically owes his life to Vash. So begins the process of healing. Thats what Vash meant when he said he was going to save Knives.

ETA:What Steve said, basically…

I heard that the manga ending was quite different.

*runs off to look for the manga

I think you need a spellchecker. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m halfway through Trigun right now (therefore these spoilers mean nothing to me) and so far it’s pretty damn cool. I heard it was shown on cable/digital/whatever a while ago, but I can’t find any DVDs or videos of it. Has it been released at all in English?

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]I think you need a spellchecker. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m halfway through Trigun right now (therefore these spoilers mean nothing to me) and so far it’s pretty damn cool. I heard it was shown on cable/digital/whatever a while ago, but I can’t find any DVDs or videos of it. Has it been released at all in English? [/b]

Cartoon Network has already played through the entire series more than once.

The english dub is actually pretty good, too.

Yeah, I heard the english dub was actually better than the japanese version. Strange . . .

I thought the ending was a pretty good one. Vash the tragic hero finishes his quest.

The ending was cool, but it had too little finallity (sp), I mean from my P.O.V it left the series open for a sequel.

i hated the ending. I wanted it to be better.

Can your face be better?
Yes.
Can the trigun ending be better?
No.

dude, the ending sucked. It could have been so much better. Knives and Vash shoot. Knives gets both guns. Vash shoots Knives with Cross.

Somewhere around here is a thread announcing the second run of Trigun manga. An anime will soon follow I feel.