Trigun: Big man with a big boomerang

Here’s a lil’ question I need an answer for: The giant dude in the first episode of Trigun, with a mechanical arm and a boomerang, is his name ever mentioned somewhere? I’d like to know this for a fic I’m writing with a friend. Anyone?

hmm… it never gets mentionned if I recall. But then again I haven’t seen Trigun in a while :\

I don’t believe it was metioned. They kept referring to him as Vash, but that’s definetly not his name.

Nope, it was never mentioned. I’ve watched Trigun, like, three times the whole way through and his name was never spoken. You’ll just have to come up with an original name. I’m sure no one will mind.

Nope his name isn’t mentioned. Nice avatar Drak…what’s her name?

He’s called Dave. Or possibly Bob. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah well, thanks guys :slight_smile: Bob or Dave… or I’ll just continue the joke and let him remain anonymous. cackles

Big man with big boomerang?

Gah! Out of my head evil images!!
Note to self: never check GodAwful and RPGC at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywa, as far as I remember he’s just called Vash (and “boss” by his henchmen, I think)…

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto?

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto?

I think that’s Getter Robo, which (probably) has nothing to do with this :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to my handy dandy fan guides, i can tell you his name is Descartes. I don’t remember his name being mentioned during the show either really but it’s been a while since i saw the episode.

Really? Thanks a lot, Gunsmoke! That’ll give the fic an extra spice of correctness… yummy!

No problem ^ _ ^ i can give you more help with the trigun stuff if you need, i’ve got both fan guides 1 and 2drools

Eeexcellent wiggles fingers I’ll ask you if there’s anything more, thanks a lot. :smiley:
Here’s the first chapter of the fic if you’re interested:
http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15593