Translation.

The original Resident evil didn’t have any voice actors who spoke english, it can’t be that hard to hire people who actually speak the language of the character they are supposed to portray.

Good stuff

…I can’t bear to tell him. Someone else do it.

RPGC - “ALL YOUR RPG’S ARE BELONG TO US”
:hahaha; :mwahaha: :hahaha; :mwahaha: :hahaha;

Capcom, you made a profit this year. You are one of the most recognized names in the gaming market. You have millions of adoring fans. Your games rate among the most popular and best selling in the world. Why, then, CAN’T YOU HIRE ANY GODDAMN QUALITY VOICE ACTORS?! I don’t care about translations; just get good voice actors!

Note: Legacy of Kain has spoiled me.

I love poorly translated games. Bangai-o for the dreamcast, crazyest translation ever.

RE1 for PS1 had bad voice acting. It was so bad, it actually made me laugh sometimes. The remake for GC has OK voice acting.

I’m not even gonna BOTHER saying how old that animation is, but:

DIE! XXX! JUSDIE, X! THE BADDLE HAZ JUSD BEGUNN! DIE, ZERO! JUSDIE! ZELLLLLLO!

Also, FFX is WAY too fun to MST.

So far, every game with american voice actors I’ve seen sucked. The only one on the brink of decency was Xenogears (Though that was a Square if my memory is correct). Of course, I haven’t seen a lot of them so I don’t really know…

Metal Gear Solid Games had great voice acting, so far.

I never really pay attention to the voice acting, unless it is so bad you just think “what the hell did they just say?”. But I have very few games like that.

…You’re just a LITTLE slow…hmm, lets just say 4 years late…

Originally posted by Devillion
For great justice take off every Dev.

What you say !!

in the end it says “For great justice take off every Zig.” I dunno. Just swapped my name in there. Although, now that i think about it, it would be pretty cool for howard dean to use that as his campaign slogan. “For great justice take off every Dean”

Yes, but if you vote for Dean, the Democrats will clearly be on the way to destruction.

Egads, that was horrid. Almost as bad as saying Dean would set up the Democrats the bomb. :noway:

~ZiG is everything and anything is ZiG~

…the saga continues…

…as well as horrible voice acting of course (coughcough)

Man, they do t-shirts with the AYB logo on it now. AYB wasn’t a mistake, it was commercial!

You guys are too whiny. Or difficult. I dont usualy mind the ‘bad’ voice acting half of the time. Maby it’s has to do what I’m French, and thus, not excatly my primary language, but whatever.

French voice overs. If you though your english VAs were sucky, just wait to hear them.

<i>Taken from the www.metallicavault.com side-note</i>
<b>Virtually anything Metallica-related can be found here. Open the Vaults, take a week off work and experience music content like never before. Huge archives of video. Even bigger archives of audio, all at your fingertips and ready to download in high-quality streams.
Go! Now! <u>Move zig.</u></b>

Just a bit weird.

Im starting to think that everyone sees teh all your base video in waves. i swear it happens during september and october.