Toronto Photoshops Diversity!

You fools. It’s secret racism - they’ve put the creepiest black guy they could find on their cover to subtly make people more scared of blacks, all the while seeming multicultural!

You fools!

That is because we don’t take kindly to their kind around these parts.

I just meant as far as angles and lighting go, only the baby worked, but ok.

Is Arab a politically correct term still? I always thought it was up there with Oriental and Coloreds.

If oriental is a racial slur, I’m SO impressed with Mr Noodles.

Its not considered PC, the correct term is Asian I believe. Dont know if its a racial slur, just old fashioned.

If you’re referring to people the PC term is Asian. Oriental usually refers to food though almost everybody doesn’t use that term because it might be be misconstrued.

I thought the proper term was Zipperhead American…

I’ve never heard of that term. You’ve just opened a whole new chapter of racism for me.

I’ve never heard zipperhead before. I did hear someone at the park today say sand-nigger, and that opened up new doors of racism for moi.

Sand nigger is one of my favorite words, it just sounds funny. Zipperhead is just confusing.

Somehow, I’m just not suprised GSG.

When living in France, I said something about macaques, the species of monkey, to the anger and amusement of my Algerian roommate, as it is a racial slur amounting to “dirty street Arab,” in France. I had no idea why he was mad, he had no idea why I had never brought up my extremely racist views for the first, like, month I lived there with him. It was probably the most embarrassing language mistake I’ve ever made.

Wow. The most embarassing thing I did was say to someone ’ I have a really big penis’ when I meant "Where is the restroom’ because we were in Spain, and I didnt know Spanish. My friend thought it was hilarious that she pulled that switcheroo.

One of my friends was in Germany, and his friends were asking him what he missed the most about America. He meant to say something like “the inside jokes” or something, basically, the unique relationship with his friends back home. However, the word he chose to represent that, when slightly mispronounced, is the word “masturbation.” They understood and managed to keep from laughing until one said “You know, you can still do that here.”

I’m not racist, its just a funny word.

We shouldn’t attribute things to malice.

Btw the Spanish word for “shirt” differs only in a letter from “fuck that!” in Greek.

It’s two words, and I don’t find their combination humerous. :expressionless: <—This is my serious face.

In French J’ai Faim means I’m hungry. J’ai femme means I have woman. It was really funny seeing French people give us funny looks on the France part of our trip when the bad French speakers mispronounced things.

Two words, one phrase.