The Number of the Beast
Hell and fire were spawned to be released

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/03/01/offbeat.passion.ap/index.html

OMG it’s a freakish coincidence. Get the hell over it.

If I remember right, getting some water and a Meat Lovers Skillet at Denny’s ends up being $6.66 after tax.

“6, uh what was that number again?” --The Blonde Beast

Funny:hahaha;

The movie is going to remind us all about Jesus. So Satan just wanted to make sure it was reminding us about him too. Nothing unnatrual about that.

Dammit, the world noticed my plan!

Er, I mean, ignore those numbers. It’s only your’ assigned addresses for torture in he… I mean, your seating arrangements. These are not the numbers you are looking for.

I’m not sure if it would have been funnier if someone had done that on purpose or not…

Just out of curiosity anyone know of any buildings not having a 13th floor well skipping the number and not it just being a 12th story building or less ;p Or any books skipping the number 13?

I know hotels somtimes don’t have 13th floors or room 13. However my dad works on the 13th floor of an office building, and he hasn’t been hit in the head by a falling brick or anything like that heh.

What was the number for the movie half baked? 420? BHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, oooohhh mercy.

Remember that news article about how the guy who plays Jesus got struck by lightning, twice, during filming? I think someone up there is trying to get the point across here …

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
Just out of curiosity anyone know of any buildings not having a 13th floor well skipping the number and not it just being a 12th story building or less ;p Or any books skipping the number 13?

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere around religioustolerance that 13 was actually a holy number and that that bullshit comes from superstition.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Remember that news article about how the guy who plays Jesus got struck by lightning, twice, during filming? I think someone up there is trying to get the point across here …

Would you perchance have the link to that article?

It’s true, people used to skip listing some buldings’ 13th floor in the old days because many people were afraid of the number 13 (That’s known as Triskadecaphobia.) I don’t know if they do that anymore, I hope not.

Here’s some Comic Book Trivia for you: The Daily Planet Building (were Superman works) supposedly has no 13th floor either. In reality it does, but it’s secretly an- Alien Travel Agency! (for aliens visiting the Earth in secret.) (Hey, that would make a cool crossover with Men in Black!) :hahaha;