-__-*

Originally posted by Dark Princess
I would hav ewent, but would your cousin have told you a lot earlier in life she had an arranged marriage? Most arraged marriages are planned when there babies.

Not all of them. Most of them are actually not planned, and the groom is sought out when the girl becomes of age.

And yeah, i also dont think it’s stupid because NB lives in Canada if I’m not correct and his cousin is in Bangladesh. So the communication is pretty lax there.

But why did you not want to go? What was the reason that her family wanted you to come so bad? And what could you do about it? If you don’t mind answering, I’m just quite curious about the whole situation. if you don’t want to that’s fine.

So good news or bad news?

NB, if I was you at the time…I would’ve gone to stop the wedding as well. I don’t like the thought of arranged marriages, so if a friend or family member told me that, I would fall for it, hook, line, & sinker.

I think I’ll laugh a little. So things are all okay then, right?

Sorry NB, you forgive them right?

wat is —_ wat tlee e,em

It is good news. And I forgive them.

Eva: I did not want to go mainly for 1 reason.

My parents would start introducing me too all these mindless girls after the marriage. and ask if I wanna marry one of’em. It’s tradition, y’know. My parents KNEW that I was going to refuse to come

Why my cousin and her family wanted me to come?

Well, I am very attached to them and they discussed the prank with my family and then pulled it off.

Yes, Bangladesh still perfoms arranged marriages. Mainly because they think people have a brighter future if they get married soon, as soon as they become adults.

Look at it from the bright side, you’ll have a great story to tell your grandchildren and laugh out while looking through the spaceship window at the milkyway!

Spaceships? isn’t that going a little to fast?

NB: So whens the wedding?

The wedding is next week Friday