-__-*

Alright, remember how I said that my cousin was in an arranged marriage. It was a Hoax.

Yes, that’s right, A Hoax. She is marrying her boyfriend

A hoax to drag me here -_-

I have been deceived ;_;

I am mad >:(

But I am relieved.

My cousin, my parents, my brother, my uncle and aunt knew that I wouldn’t come. So they acted as if they are forcing my cousing into an arranged marriage and figured that I’ll come trying to play hero.

Grah

Heh. That sucks, but its good to hear at the same time, bro.

Now why wouldn’t you have gone in the first place? Meanie pants.

Owned.
Even <b>we</b> knew.

Grrrrrarr.

Well, now that you have been so cruelly decieved, there is but one course of action to take.

You must make them live to regret ever playing this trick on you, and be the most miserable, unsocial, unpleasant, buzzkilling jerk imaginable.

Be All That You Can Be. :stuck_out_tongue:

A hoax, eh?

… I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. (First person to give the correct response from my comic gains cookie x3!)

You laugh, I’ll cry. ;_;

CONGRATURATION.

JSYK, we were all in on it too!

Steve already said that, Xelo.

^^;; I actually have Steve on ignore for some reason.

Kill…

No offense, but to fall for something like “your cousin is in an arranged marriage.” and not to have heard anything about it prior to that one time…is pretty dumb. Just automatically being like “Dudes! I’M GONNA SAVE MY COUSIN! I AM A HERO!” is like “Hey me no think things through.” if someone did that to me I’d be like “ok…cousin forced into marriage…would my family do that?”.

Ditto.

I wouldn’t save my brother (if I had one) from an arranged marriage, let alone a cousin. Besides, where in hell does your cousin live? Most places where arranged marriages still exist are hells on Earth. If he’s in somewhere civilized then you fell in a really award-winning stupid trick.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Now why wouldn’t you have gone in the first place?

Yeah, what she said. >.> She’s your cousin, you ought to go to her wedding ANYWAY.

Well that sux0rz.

If i were you i’d take two pieces of cake instead of one to get back at them

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
No offense, but to fall for something like “your cousin is in an arranged marriage.” and not to have heard anything about it prior to that one time…is pretty dumb. Just automatically being like “Dudes! I’M GONNA SAVE MY COUSIN! I AM A HERO!” is like “Hey me no think things through.” if someone did that to me I’d be like “ok…cousin forced into marriage…would my family do that?”.

Ori, it’s really common in our country. She asked me for help and I came.

I didn’t she was lying, heck, how would I’ve known that?

If she told me she was getting into an arranged marriage, but didn’t ask for help, I wouldn’t have gone.

If your cousin calls you, and cries for help, would you have gone?

I would hav ewent, but would your cousin have told you a lot earlier in life she had an arranged marriage? Most arraged marriages are planned when there babies.