マホ~~~!

The <a href = “http://serenity-dawn.net/[bizarro-gg]_Pani_Poni_Dash_26_[FB4FFF2B].avi.torrent”>ma<b></b>ho</a> you’ve all been waiting for

Is there any place for me to download the whole kit and caboodle? Now I’m actually interested in watching this thing, but most torrents of it seem to be taken down.

You shouldn’t have waited until after it was licensed. Torrents are going to be a bit annoying to find for a while unless you really know where to look.

That’s why I’m asking. 8p

A batch torrent will pop up sooner or later on Tokyotosho

A good source for pretty much any anime is www.tokyotosho.com

Also, if you look in #gg (the group that’s subbing PPD) on irc.rizon.net, I’m sure they might have some things available.

Anywhere I can grab just the first ep before I think about torrenting the lot of it?

i caught a couple eps on youtube. you could try there to see if they’re still up.

Forgive the slight necropost, but I finally managed to download it and I’ve watched the first two episodes.

You people are all wackjobs. You somehow managed to find something that makes Excel Saga look like Ghost in the Shell. X-X

Scary, isn’t it? XD

I haven’t even seen the show, but the comparison alone makes this the Post of the Day.

Basically, instead of having one character who’s insane surrounded by people who are a little out of touch of reality but nevertheless make sense, we now have an entire school full of people who are completely bonkers.

And all that stuff about a “plot”? Throw it out the window. Seriously, who needs something as outdated as that, when we can inundate you with visual gags and parodies of obscure animes?

I’m not entirely sure I dislike it just yet. I’m pretty sure I’ll watch the whole thing if only out of sheer curiosity.