Okay, I know that the big thing to do is make a question post on major numbers of posts, and you are probably already wondering what the hell this has to do with me and the number 333.

Well, 333 is my number. And so on post 333, I want to let you all know a little about who I am beyond my posting habits. Though this is no excuse, I didn’t do a “new here” thread, so I missed on the welcoming, and being the center of attention there. Basically, I feel that after 333 posts over a decent span of time, I have earned at least a lesser place among this here society. The point is that I want to tell you my real name, why I am here and answer all the inane questions that completely miss the point of these threads that everyone does.

So there. My 333rd post will reveal a little bit about me (unless there is an overwhelming “shut up you idiot” response to this thread (damn, I shouldn’t have said that)), and answer questions that you may or may not have. And by making this thread, I promise not to do a 1000 post thread, but maybe a 1337 one just cause.

So, ask away (or start hating on if you prefer).

Why do you not have Delita in your av anymore? WHHYYYYYYYYYY?!

More importantly, why don’t you have the cowboy dude from Silverhawks in your avvy anymore?

That or Voltron would rock.

Why are you being allowed to continue living while people with fully functional brains die every day?

:kissy:

Sex?

which of these three would you want

protoman’s sheild, megaman’s buster cannon, or bass’s dog Treble?

do you consider me a friend or an enemy?

:moogle: chainsaw thats built for cutting through flesh and bone or a plasma cannon with limited power? :moogle:

Why isn’t my Makangosensappou working on that damn Raddish?

Why am i not dead yet?

if you were a cheese what would you be?

OMFGST… No, I just can’t do it. The crumminess is just too…crummy. Anyway, favorite band?

Wan?

First, a little about me, some things that nobody asked but I want to say anyway:

I have lived my entire life in a swamp called Southern Illinois. I lived 18 of those years in the same house.

I have no idea how I found this place, but it quickly became the authority on RPG information. I have known about the site for ages now, but just finally joined the message boards one day when I had some questions about Unlimited SaGa. I started down in the SaGa maniacs board, and then snuck into the main forum with little fanfare.

I was pretending to study mechanical engineering, but recently decided that it sucks and would prefer to study in the classics: latin field.

I chose Delita as my name, becuase well, as far as ‘villains’ go, Delita is probably one of the most conflicting personalities I’ve seen in games. He’s not just a power hungry monster, and unlike countless villians who start from noble roots, he doesn’t try to summon the end of the world to make things better.

Now I will address the questions that you brought to me:

Why do you not have Delita in your av anymore?

Well, to be honest, I fount that having Delita as my avatar was like saying the same thing twice. By calling myself Delita I was giving him mad props. To put him as my avatar was the same thing again. Even my namesake doesn’t deserve that much in terms of crazy mad props.

More importantly, why don’t you have the cowboy dude from Silverhawks in your avvy anymore?

I took Bluegrass out to replace him with what I think is one of the best Halo moments in my dorm, anyone who can get a warthog on top of a tree and stay in the dirver seat deserves some props.

That or Voltron would rock.

Is this good enough? I don’t know, but for some reason, Voltron feels too easy, its like the retro Inu Yasha or DBZ (without the sucktasticness of DBZ). I could have gone early Gundam, but even that is kinda mainstream. I must be a reb.

Why are you being allowed to continue living while people with fully functional brains die every day?

Actually this one is interesting to answer: Because even running at two thirds my supposed brain power, I can still beat down uppity little punks who think their smart. That and I am a servant of Thanatos, and he doesn’t claim the souls of his own until they have finished up all their usefulness. I still have some game left in me.

Sex?

I am more of a fan of septem, but sex works I suppose. Certainly half of sex followed by another half-sex digit and then a third. I guess the real issue in the end is that sex is to popular among stupid people along with tredecim and misplaced rebelliousness. This is an entirely different topic though.

In latin, the word for 6 is spelled 'sex"

which of these three would you want
protoman’s sheild, megaman’s buster cannon, or bass’s dog Treble?

Well considering I just spent two hours getting my ass kicked even tough I had a shield (medieval combat stuff from the “lightning bolt” thread), and the only video game dog that I could team up with in good conscience is dogmeat, I’ll take the blaster. Do I get the charge shot?

do you consider me a friend or an enemy?

I certainly don’t consider you to be an enemy, but I wouldn’t trust you with more than $5, so we’ll call you an affiliate or associate, whichever you prefer.

Chainsaw thats built for cutting through flesh and bone or a plasma cannon with limited power?

Well, the thing is that plasma cannons are actually real… sadly enough, but they have serious long term effects on everyone who even comes near the impact site. I never got to see one fired back when I worked at the munitions plant, but looking at the basic specs for them, DU tank shells would reach such temperatures as to vaporize the penetrator partially, and in my book, a superheated blast of heavy gas is close enough to a plasma cannon. Back to the point, I don’t want one of those because DU rounds = sucktastic for anyone withing a few hundred yards who doesn’t like breathing lead, and knowing my luck, I’d accidentally shot it at the ground right in front of me. So yeah, chainsaw, here I come.

Why isn’t my Makangosensappou working on that damn Raddish?

Because you touch yourself.

Why am i not dead yet?

Well, Nulani does outrank me in terms of death authority, but I think I can answer this one somewhat safely. You are not blatantly stupid in terms of physical health and safety you are not old, and you have not had ample opportunity to save or damn yourself yet. When your damnation or salvation is complete, the ban will be lifted, and all minions of oblivion will begin to wreak havoc on your soon to be withered and tattered body.

if you were a cheese what would you be?

Swiss all the way. Not only are Helvetians some of the coolest people in the world, but I am not sweet, and even the most casual glance will reveal that my very existance is spotted with gaping holes.

favorite band?

This one is tough… for now I’ll say Cracker (NOT UNCLE CRACKER but the drunken half rock/half redneck band who did the song “Low” that was overplayed for a while. I have mp3s that I will share if someone private messages me and tells me an e-mail addy to send em to.

Wan?

Wan not?

Forget about Bluegrass and Voltron, the SDF-M is better than all of them together.