Tony Blair, WTF where you thinking?

He wasn’t.

Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:too bad;

From what i’ve heard this 3000 pounds per year is to be paid after the student has completed the course, so someone doing a phd would finish with decent qualifications and 15000 pounds in debt!

Well from what Channel 5 news have heard and confirmed it is to be paid whilst they are at the college, to help fund the coughcoughPM+MP’spockets college itself.

Its been announced today that all newborn children will recieve money in the bank from the government to help pay for their education. So basically, he pays the kids to pay him back later and it all looks spotless, the idiot.

I’m planning on going to collage/university in a couple years, so I’m basically screwed!

Why the hell is Blair even Prime Minister anyway? Why does he have to try and do that now. Can’t he wait like another five years or something before trying that.

I heard about this some time ago, and it has caused me to reconsider where I should like to attend graduate school. Inasmuch as I want to study in the United Kingdom, I shall probably be unable to do so owing to my finances.

I remember reading that part of Blair’s slogan was ‘A fair future’. How evil.

I have seen some video footage of some of his speeches in Parliament and they seemed rather pathetic. I never had much faith in him, though.

sighes
And in France, education is free…

Say what you will, but I don’t think ANY governement takes education seriously.

You have this major shit in Britain, and then, over here, there’s slightly minor shit happening that could turn into major shit.

You guys have my sympathies.

Originally posted by Sir Percival

sighes
And in France, education is free…

Yeah but in France they’re almost without any rules with their education. Not that I’ve ever been.