Tokyo Breakfast

Here’s something I found that instantly makes me wonder two things. First: Where the hell did this come from? Second: Where can I find more?!

<A href=“http://www.supercoon.com/video/tokyo_breakfast.asx” target="_blank">Tokyo Breakfast!</A>

<B>Disclaimer:</B> This has humor about the same as any show on Comedy Central, if you’re morally against Comedy Central, don’t watch it.

CC is pretty shitty

Well, I don’t think many people here read Japanese though, Sin.

I think he meant Comedy Central, not the captions.

And it’s ironic, cause a friend of mine showed this to me today, and had found it several months ago… ironic indeed.

Originally posted by Sinistral
CC is pretty shitty

;.;

. . .

Need . . . new . . . eyes . . . and . . . ears. @_@

alright, i don’t know if i should look at that link…

Wrong… so wrong

Your stock is down, Nigga!
Mother fucking Fugitsu Industries!

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
And it’s ironic, cause a friend of mine showed this to me today, and had found it several months ago… ironic indeed.
Thats not irony

i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland’s copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
Dramatic irony.

I hate that word… totally hate it… >_<.

Bad… so… bad… no… more.

Originally posted by Chris-chris
[b]I hate that word… totally hate it… >_<.

Bad… so… bad… no… more. [/b]
Its not the word you hate, its the usage of the word. If the word was used for somthing else, say snack food. You wouldnt think twice before taking a bite out of a Nigger Bar, or some Nigger Chips.

But no BBQ’d Niggers, cuz that’s just wrong!

don’t use that word guys, it’s interpreted too sensitively.

But I’m black.

I’ve had a movie called tokyo Breakfast for a long time they are talking gangsta and stuff, it’s funnay.

I actually watched that with a black friend last night. He especially liked the old man. However, I must say that it’s not for everyone. And it’s especially not something we need repeated in here.

I remember seeing that when it was linked to at The Whirlpool. It’s rather interesting to say the least. If I remember correctly, you can’t find more since it was just a spoof thing that made fun of American culture.