Toilet Reading

I read Electronic Gaming Monthly whilst on the can :smiley: What do yu read?

Whatever’s nearby.
Usually shampoo or some sorta mary kay thing.

EGM and PSM.

A newspaper or a book some one left in the bathroom. I think we have more books in the bathroom the the shelf

Best.question.thread.ever.

I don’t read anything on the toilet.

Originally posted by Urkani
I don’t read anything on the toilet.
What he said.

Yea, I don’t either. I’m more interested in the task at hand and getting it done.

Sports Illustrated
ESPN the Magazine
Baseball Digest

Official Playstation 2 Magazine, and at the moment The Art Of War.

Penthouse.

Hey, why are you looking at me like that for?

But seriously, I don’t rend to read much in the bathroom.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Yea, I don’t either. I’m more interested in the task at hand and getting it done.

It’s not like it’s overly difficult and requires a massive amount of concentration :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
It’s not like it’s overly difficult and requires a massive amount of concentration :stuck_out_tongue:
Depends how big it is.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Depends how big it is.

So, in your case, no concentration at all? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cala
So, in your case, no concentration at all? :stuck_out_tongue:
How big the load is, not the engine (Which is a V8 for me)

Besides, no guy reads while doing only a number 1.

I usually spend about five minutes looking for something appropriate to read, but then once I’m there I’m too busy with what I’m doing to read more than five seconds worth. Yet I go through the same routine every time.

Yea, but while it doesn’t take much concentration, it doesn’t exactly take much time either. We’re talkin less than 5 minutes here.

Yeah, I don’t read in the washroom either. Why would I bring a book into the washroom? Who do I look like, George Castanza?

That Seinfeld episode was hilarious.

I guess that if there’s even the slightest chance that one might be in there for a little while, it’s best to make oneself comfortable.

I don’t usually read when using the facilities, unless I’m in there for a while, or working on a homework assignment.