To sum it all up

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1505

fin.

This is a perfect example of why Something Awful is the single greatest website ever.

First you find an enemy, meaning anything wandering around that isn’t a player. Then you click on it, and your guy runs over and kills it. Or if your guy is weak, he gets killed by whatever it is you just tried to attack. Once you’ve done this, you’ve experienced the entirety of Ragnarok Online’s deep and complex gameplay.

MOOP

Lamers play D2. And SC. And practically every PC game out there. What’s your point? No matter what game you play it will have lamers on it.

Edit: Ok, you edited your post so I couldn’t comment on it. Oh well.

hmm… what the fuck does god-poing mean?

GOD-POING is the GM.

It’s about time someone spoke the truth about RO. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite part was this:
Condor: An old bird living in desert. It causes pity for people by flying so weak. But it returns attack fiercely when attacked

and now I have the perfect rebuttal when arguing with a few select individuals on these forums :stuck_out_tongue:

I think X has spoken the truth about it since its release.

Originally posted by Merlin
[b]My favorite part was this:
Condor: An old bird living in desert. It causes pity for people by flying so weak. But it returns attack fiercely when attacked

and now I have the perfect rebuttal when arguing with a few select individuals on these forums :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Ha, I particularly like this part:

So basically, you get to go around and click other things that are not other players, or monsters. You get to click and click and click, which is called combat. If you click enough times, you level up, so you get to click slightly stronger monsters.

Funniest thing I’ve read all month. :slight_smile:

Finnaly, the truth of…Uh, official revelated. :smiley:

The English version looks like it was written by a 12-year-old Chinese boy who was clubbed senseless, shipped to America in a sealed cask and allowed 5 minutes to read a Berenstain Bears book to learn English before being chained to a chair and forced to write a website on a 386 laptop with a monochrome monitor that randomly turns itself on and off. Either the money they spent drawing the seven different characters drained their whole budget and they couldn’t afford a translator, or the translation is perfect and the people who wrote the game can’t even speak Korean properly.
Much better quote.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
I think X has spoken the truth about it since its release.

Thank you, Vic Viper. Y’know, I always liked your work in the Gradius 3.

I wouldn’t mind the critisisms, but frankly the whole Koreans eat dogs and i’m going to be racist against them attitude gets old fast. And why do you keep trying to ruin games we like X? The guy even said not to take his advise on the game. Just go play Empire Eatth and shut up.

Have to admit it’s goes overboard a lot, though, that article does.

Duh, it’s SomethingAwful.com. Overboard is kinda their whole business attitude.

And Frame, wake up and smell the porings. The game was ruined to begin with. If you can’t handle the truth, then why aren’t you playing it instead of surfing this message board?

Thank you, Vic Viper. Y’know, I always liked your work in the Gradius 3.

I’ve always been a big fan of the Megaman X series, myself.

Frame, you play Ragnarok Online.