To get away from the bandwagons....

…I decided to make a halloween- contest. We haven’t had any contest for a long while anyway.

I’ll be in the jury, furthermore Shalcar, Spazzy, Eden, Dragonessa and Ryuujin, furthermore the first 2 people who PM me.

I want stories.

Show us how good you are >:) Searched is for the most mysterious/ scariest Halloween- story, but in poem- form OR scariest, halloween and RPGC- themed picture (in one!).

<b><u>Guidelines:</b></u>

FOR THE STORY

• preferrably with RPGC- people, to make it a bit funnier, but not necessary.

-to make this a bit more difficult: rhyme sheme is AB, AC, BCA. <b>Every poem which is not written in this sheme is disqualified.</b>

-things will NOT be posted in this thread, all poems that are posted in this thread will not be even looked at. Please send in your storys by PM or e-mail (my e-mail is allyekhrah@hotmail.com , the others will hopefully post theirs soon :P)

-jury members can take part, but they may not judge themselves, which will make things more difficult for them.

-The written language is English (or middle- english, but then with explanation please o.o).

-The whole thing is not longer than 5000 words.

• end of contest is the 31st of October. Then a new thread will be made announcing the winners.

FOR THE PIC
-it has to be about RPGC, AND halloween- themed

-please NOT bigger than 2 Megabyte o.o;

-photoshop- creations, a pic made of slaughtered RPGC sprites in a cold halloween night, watercolor, pencil, coal, anything you want. You can even carve the thing into a wooden log and make a picture of it :stuck_out_tongue: Or you spill ketchup on a pony and say it’s TD after his headless horsewife attacked him. Just be creative. >:)

-jury members can take part, but they may not judge themselves, which will make things more difficult for them.

• end of contest is the 31st of October. Then a new thread will be made announcing the winners.

Let the howling begin :open_mouth:

wrong forum

I just noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

Just PM it to me, unless you prefer/need e-mail… Then… ryuujin1982@yahoo.com yeah…

Just PM stuff to me… My email inbox has too much in it already, but my PM box is collecting dust. >.>

That’s a very good idea, DT. And saves me the trouble for asking for Halloween fics laughs I’ll be discussing another Halloween update with TD, and this comes at a good time. Now start writing, guys and gals! I’ll see what I can come up with meself :slight_smile:

Yay, Weiila participates too! :yipee: I’m sure we’ll get a lot of awesome stuff to see and read. advertises as much as she can
Hmm, normally I’d ask to sticky this, but this forum has so many stickied threads already… o_o;

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
-The written language is English (or middle- english, but then with explanation please o.o).

Was that inserted so to encourage me to write something?
:ah-ha!:

<_<

>_>

makes an innocent face I was juuuust thinking that maybe some people like middle English and would maybe like to write in that… oh wait, you do? I had NO IDEA! ;D What a pleasant “surprise”…

:moogle:

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
makes an innocent face I was juuuust thinking that maybe some people like middle English and would maybe like to write in that… oh wait, you do? I had NO IDEA! ;D What a pleasant “surprise”…

Perhaps you mean archaic Modern English and not Middle English. If I wrote Middle English, then understanding would really be difficult.

Anyhow, I may or may not contribute something; horror is not my forte.

God, I had so much shit planned for this, then I saw “Poem-form”
Fucking hell. This sucks. I could write something so much better with a freeform than with poem form…

Or a rhyming scheme that uh, works.

…-_-; Fine, I’ll make “story” an additional category. Happy? :stuck_out_tongue:
And Cless, that sheme works perfectly.

ooh a contest…now in minty fresh prose =D

(shouldn’t this be stickied?)

It’s extremely difficult to rhyme two phrases in two different stanzas and then combine all three in a third stanza, and still have it all coherent, make sense, and related to a topic. Try it.

It’s not the fact that it was a poem, it was the fact that I have a nearly 13 chapter story planned. I’m not talking some wussy little 2 page short story :stuck_out_tongue:

Cless: It -is- possible, yet quite difficult. I had to write in this style myself (at school) and the results were quite good. Where to I think I got the sheme from? It’s not like I made it up :get it?: So for once just take a challenge. I want to see how skilled you people are! :moogle:

Steve: Ha…ha…hahaha? :eek: Sorry, but I’ll leave the limit as it is. I mean, if everyone wrote their story this long, we’d never finish with them. It’s supposed to be a cozy little halloween- contest, not some write-your-own-halloween-themed- book contest :stuck_out_tongue:

but bump! <.<;

:kissy: