To all the BoF fans here (That's Eva and Me).

Anything’s better than BoF3.

How dare you :stuck_out_tongue:

And furthmore, though I terribly dislike BoF2, if this project ever got completed, I’d try playing it again. It’s the only game in the series that I just couldn’t bring myself to finish.

I rest my case. :smiley:

I like both the games and look for the carts at garage sales and swap meets i go to on weekends- I found carts of both for $1 each in the last few weeks at a swap meet.I have to say BOF 1 is one of my favorite games because of the Dragon’s Warp debug item the programers forgot to remove from the game- It is really fun changing the 4 digit area #'s that come up when you select the item to warp to different places in the game.

You’ve said this. Several times. You even went out on a long-winded explanation about how you wasted your savings just to confirm this.

I will keep an eye on this translation as well. The original translation was among one of the worst official translations ever done. And they didn’t even fix anything in the GBA port. which is the SNES port, only smaller.

and SG, you liked BoF3? I thought I was the only one. I still liked 2 better, though. Despite the crappy translation

Indeed, the translation sucked, and they didn’t even bother aligning the text properly in some parts. Now this project looks quite interesting. In fact, maybe I’ll get back to BoFII when it’s done.