To all Gamecube owners

Transmission is an hard motha fuggah by what I heard, too.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I have a GameCube and I’m actually just waiting for the Gameboy Player so I can get TO:KoL and FFTA.

You live in the states, right? The GB Player’s been out for a month.

And anways, I’d say get Harvest Moon: AWL when it comes out and Tales of Symphonia next year when it comes out. Those are really the only ones I’m really looking forward to myself…

Transmission sucks. It is very random and not too similar to the other Network games. It took me at least, AT LEAST, 20 tries to beat even the first level/area/boss because I wasn’t being generated the right items to beat the boss so I kept dying.

Lost Kingdom, VERY weak. Has some nice ideas, but it is boring and the story isn’t interesting at all. I just found it boring and had no desire to really play it.

PSO, pretty boring single player (at least the caves are). It is worse with multiple people on the same console since you build up much slower in all areas and you have no quests or objectives other than get to the boss and kill it, which isn’t the easiest thing to do, especially since you build up slowly with other people. If you like building up a character and feel the turn-based battles are boring, then this is the game for you.

SoAL, pretty good. Definitely the best GC RPG. The only problem with it is that the encounter rate is a tad high and the battles aren’t very innovative, not to say that the game isn’t innovative since it’s world is quite diffferent and it has some cool gameplay things, but the battle systems isn’t one.

Super Monkey Ball, a great diversion. It is pretty fun and quite challenging.

I’m just tossing my opinions out on some of the games mentioned and I feel were rated a bit too high (except Monkey Ball:hahaha;)

Metroid Prime, if you liked the past games you’ll love this. It may be in the FPS perspective, but it plays like a 3d-person action game and it is hard to imagine the game playing any differently, even had they made it a 3d-person game.