Titanic : The Animated Movie

Reading about Titanic the animated movie freak me out that is one of the stupidiest ideas ever :fungah:

It looks like someone put “Fievel goes west” into a bag, beat it against a ceiling fan, than laid it out on the deck of the titanic to dry…

Originally posted by Devillion
It looks like someone put “Fievel goes west” into a bag, beat it against a ceiling fan, than laid it out on the deck of the titanic to dry…

“Feivel” (not sure of the exact title) was a movie before “Feivel Goes West,” and was very much a superior film. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: GRAH! Doublepost. :frowning:

Is this anything like Star Trek: The Animated Series?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
“Feivel” (not sure of the exact title) was a movie before “Feivel Goes West,” and was very much a superior film. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feivel: An American Tale

Im not even willing to click the link to learn more “Titanic-Cartoon” sums it up… AND NO KID-HAPPY-FUCKING-ENDINGS!!!
For the next 9-11, when they do the tribute, lets have it star bugs bunny, and everyone can live happily ever after?

NONONONONONONONONO!!!

A: Making a happy cartoon about ANY tragedy is twisted (though occasionally entertaining"

B: A BOAT HIT AN ICEBERG AND SANK!!! HOW MANY MOVIES DOES IT NEED? 0!!! HOW MANY CARTOON DOES IT NEED? EVEN LESS!!!

NONONONONONONONONO!!!

Im done now…

NO IM NOT!!! I DONT WANT TITANIC CARTOONS!!! PLEASE!!!

his is almost worse than Disney making the endings off all those stories happier…

HEY, GUESS WHAT? IN THE END OF THE ORIGINAL LITTLE MERMAID, THE BITCH DIED!!! BOO-FREAKIN’-HOO!

And so does that damned hunchback!!!

Is this anything like Star Trek: The Animated Series?
Sucha thing exists?:open_mouth:

Meh. Whatever. I’m not saying I couldn’t care less, or show no empathy, I’m just saying I wish people would stop making movies on Titanic! It drives me crazy!!! Especially since it happened a while ago. Not saying that means it still doesn’t matter, but still…

Everything with Disney is a happy ending! In reality, the mermaid dies, the hunchback dies, and no-one from teh surface really lives in Atlantis.

~Kasumi~

Originally posted by ~Kasumi~
Meh. Whatever. I’m not saying I couldn’t care less, or show no empathy, I’m just saying I wish people would stop making movies on Titanic! It drives me crazy!!!

Fair enough. I happen to agree.

I also wish they’d stop making movies where Leo DiCaprio stars and/or Celine Dion sings part of the soundtrack, for the record…

nod nod

Leonardo DiCaprio, in my opinion, should go and read ‘Acting for Dummies’, because he seems WAY to malo-dramatic!! Hello, Leo? We need REAL acting!!

…Celine Dion isn’t so bad to me. I haven’t heard her on many soundtracks for movies, only on Titanic…

Originally posted by GG Crono 4

HEY, GUESS WHAT? IN THE END OF THE ORIGINAL LITTLE MERMAID, THE BITCH DIED!!! BOO-FREAKIN’-HOO!

Actually, she doesn’t die persay, she becomes a spirit searching for an immortal soul.

There I was, thinking animated that the animated Star Wars: Attack of the Clones was bad enough. Then I read this thread.

For christ sake is a friggen CHILDRENS CARTOON! You think parents would be happy if they killed the dark queen in Snow White by tieing white hot iron to her feet and making her dance untill she died?

I mean, there cartoons, made by disney, what do you expect? This titanic video, you’d find it in the bargin bin at wallgreens anyway.

My favorate Disney mistake is in Mulan, yeah, they actualy lost that war in actualy history…

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
For christ sake is a friggen CHILDRENS CARTOON! You think parents would be happy if they killed the dark queen in Snow White by tieing white hot iron to her feet and making her dance untill she died?

You, quite obviously, have never encountered MY parents. :mwahaha: