Tihs is jsut werid

I can understand it, but I still want to gouge my eyes out.

Gilgamesh: You mean like Glod?

Glod = Gold & ???

Originally posted by Wertigon
Gilgamesh: You mean like Glod?

You mean the dwarf? [/diskworld refernce]

I’m gonna write up my essay on Lenin like this.

Originally posted by Pierson
You mean the dwarf? [/diskworld refernce]

They can’t stop us! We’re on a mission from Glod!

This is kinda like, how, in a sentance, unless you’re thinking about it or just did it, if you are asked to count the ‘f’ and their is the world ‘of’ you won’t count the ‘f’ in ‘of’ ^^

Well, most people don’t. I did, but uhh… not many do.

:kissy:

I hvae inemlmeeptd an mIRC script to proefrm the sacrilbnmg as Xreoiphles deiserbcd but I tnhik putuoancitn wulod mkae my script not wrok etnrleiy clerocrty

Vorp: That would be ‘etnrleiy cerocrt’. Entirely Correctly isn’t correct grammatically.

“I think punctuation would make my script not work entirely correctly.”

Xelo, that is grammatically correct. “Correctly” refers to “work” and “entirely” refers to “correctly”. An adverb can describe an adverb. Your suggested sentence:

“I think punctuation would make my script not work entirely correct.”

is grammatically incorrect. Entirely is an adverb, so we can remove it from the sentence, leaving “I think punctuation would make my script not work correct.” That sentence is clearly incorrect. “Noun would not work correct.” So next time you are going to nitpick over grammar, the least you could do is be correct.

i cluod raed lal tath caubse Iev hda ltos fo trgnniai htnksa ot spazzy :stuck_out_tongue:

[takes a moment to read through all that] Uh, DT, you need to keep the first and last letters the same.

Hey, you understood it anyway, right? And besides, that would be too complicated.

Oh you’re no fun anymore.

…“anymore”? I once was fun? o_o;