Tiger was trying to HELP roy.

Ouch.

Conclusion: We humans are too fragile and vurnable to be among cool animals. Too bad really.

Originally posted by Nulani
Conclusion: We humans are too fragile and vurnable to be among cool animals. Too bad really.
Pretty much defies “Survival of the fittest” doesn’t it?

We’re also bipedal, and the smartest.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
We’re also bipedal, and the smartest.

I agree with the bipedal part only.

Yes ren.
Lots of other animals can use algebraic equations and learn three languages.

Originally posted by Ren
I agree with the bipedal part only.

As do i =)

Originally posted by Steve
Yes ren.

Other animals are so smart, they don’t need languages.

It’s not the ability to use the language. It’s the ability to actually LEARN the three languages.
Edit: If I’m not mistaken, your intelligence is measured by your ability to learn, rather than what you know.

Originally posted by Steve
Yes ren.

At least they don’t play with tigers, nor do they have things like the Darwin & such awards for stupidity. And they don’t buy souls, celebrity farts and abstract things in ebay.

edit: we are intelligent, not smart. It’s different.

Hmmm…it does make sense.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]At least they don’t play with tigers, nor do they have things like the Darwin & such awards for stupidity. And they don’t buy souls, celebrity farts and abstract things in ebay.

edit: we are intelligent, not smart. It’s different. [/b]

Actually, smart is a synonym for intelligence… I think the word you’re looking for is wise, or something.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Actually, smart is a synonym for intelligence… I think the word you’re looking for is wise, or something.
Sentient

No, we’re definetly sentient.

Er… what I meant is that we are more intelligent than all other animals, but most other animals are so more skilled in using intelligence than us that it’s almost like humanity was dumber than non-humanity.

Originally posted by Kagon
If you’ve ever seen videos of the two of them with the tigers, it’s obvious they don’t mistreat the tigers. They absolutely love them.
Yes, exactly.

Originally posted by Kagon
Not only that, but white tigers are pretty close to being on the endangered species list (if they aren’t already on). The government wouldn’t let two people have so many white tigers and mistreat them.

Aren’t white tigers already on the endangered species list? That’s why the government makes sure the only people who handle tigers are people with more than sufficient practice.

It does make sense, though. From what I read, the tiger didn’t seem to be trying to deliberately harm Roy. If the tiger had wanted to hurt Roy, he would be long dead.

[INSERT COMMENT THAT AGREES WITH PREVIOUS COMMENTS HERE]

Indeed. Humanity is one of the stupidest creature on the whole face of earth. I mean, BEHOLD a deer. Admire it’s sheer amount of inteligence! Fall in /AWE/, man. And never forget the diabolical minds of the Shrimps, they are truely the mastermind on this dirt ball, and we are merly livestock for them to raise! Poor us, poor us, fragile, dumb and uninteligent Homo Sapiens!

Oh well, I guess all thoses 7000 years of civilisation advancing was for nothing, huh. Y’know, all the philosophies, technologies and all that went one for about that time? Yeah, we’re stupid. Really dumb. Idiots. Dumbasses. Oh yeah.

You won’t be that sarcastic when the prairie dogs invade, Lunaris.