Tiger was trying to HELP roy.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/10/08/siegfried.roy/index.html

Oopsie

Ohhh what now Ren :stuck_out_tongue:

It kinda makes sense. The tiger had plenty of time and oppurtunity to tear apart the guy.

hrm… I don’t want to rag on the tiger, but that like saying I’ll help you guys my taking out your liver and placing it in a jar so you’ll never lose it.

I not seeing it here Lloyd.

I guess that’s true that the tiger could have killed him if he wanted to… but what exactly was the tiger “protecting” Roy from?

EDIT: Oh… help, not protect. I’m tired. -_-

It does make a little sense; if the tiger was aiming to kill him, it would have done it right away, instead of just waiting.

Yeah, it does make sense. No matter how much you train a wild animal it is still a wild animal. I guess it’s an ironic situation. The tiger cared enough for Roy to come to his aid but hurt him by accident.

SURE, it was trying to help him … on his way to HELL! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Dalton, go to your room.

Aww …

Anyway … This story keeps getting more and more convoluted the more we hear about it.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
hrm… I don’t want to rag on the tiger, but that like saying I’ll help you guys my taking out your liver and placing it in a jar so you’ll never lose it.

You folks should watch Discovery channel or Animal Planet and see what real wild animals do when they want something dead.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Ohhh what now Ren :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, now I see the tiger didn’t want to hurt the poor guy.

Yeah its amazing that everyone here was bashing Roy saying he deserved it for “mistreating” the tigers and it turns out the tiger was trying to help him after all. I guess they dont mistreat them that bad after all =p

wonders if she could bite someone in the neck and then claim it was in an attempt to help them

Honestly, I don’t think that those tigers are mistreated… in fact, they probably have one HELL of a nice lifestyle… hell, beats living in a zoo, yeah?

If they mistreated the tigers, first of all, they’d be dead by now. You can’t exactly mistreat something that can kill you in about 5 seconds. If you’ve ever seen videos of the two of them with the tigers, it’s obvious they don’t mistreat the tigers. They absolutely love them. Not only that, but white tigers are pretty close to being on the endangered species list (if they aren’t already on). The government wouldn’t let two people have so many white tigers and mistreat them.

What the tiger did does make sense if you look at the behavioral patterns of cats- it’s just tragic to see it turned out in such a bad way.

Originally posted by Sinistral
You folks should watch Discovery channel or Animal Planet and see what real wild animals do when they want something dead.

Two seconds, not even that long.

Example:

Ooo yay everything is good I’m immortal splat

If they mistreated the tigers, first of all, they’d be dead by now. You can’t exactly mistreat something that can kill you in about 5 seconds. If you’ve ever seen videos of the two of them with the tigers, it’s obvious they don’t mistreat the tigers. They absolutely love them. Not only that, but white tigers are pretty close to being on the endangered species list (if they aren’t already on). The government wouldn’t let two people have so many white tigers and mistreat them.

My point exactly. That’s why i was so disapointed and upset at some people here when the initial thread came up and they were happy. They are both really nice guys and did not deserve anything like this =)

Actually, a fly landed on Roy, and the tiger was trying to swat it for him.

Originally posted by Innocence
wonders if it could bite someone in the neck and then claim it was in an attempt to help them